Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

First tracks uploaded online. experimental / ambient / drone

edited December 2019 in Creations

Greetings everyone!
I’ve finally started uploading my ios musick online.
It’s a big event for me because i was experimenting with ios music for almost two years now and wasn’t uploading anything.

And initially i’m not a musician. I’m an oil painter and digital artist. All my life i was listening to experimental and post-industrial music and never thought i can make myself music like i’ve listened too and find my own sound/styles… Some years ago I’ve bought an ipad pro 1st gen for drawing and someday later accidentally discovered it’s music possibilities and got really hooked on :)

Here a some tracks i’ve managed to upload for now. They are from two different albums i’m working on.
They are quite different because i really love experimenting and i don’t like sticking to one kind of fixed style. But the vibe is more or less consistent i think.
Most of the tracks are recorded live AUM sessions. Then polished, mixed and mastered either in cubasis or logic.

I will upload more every few days. I’ve got a lot of almost finished material left.

https://soundcloud.com/1s2/sets/help-me-im-inside-a-donut

And i’ve made a music video for one track. Result is kinda boring to watch. So it’s more like a background video. But i think it’s beautiful, unique and it was really interesting for me to make. It involved Generative Adversarial Neural Network, After Effects and TouchDesigner.

Also if anyone is doing some kind of similar music on ios – please post a link here. It would be interesting to me.

Thanks!

Comments

• Nice work - haven’t listened to all your tracks as yet. I am partial to a bit of the experimental genre along with just about anything else! Vast and wide tastes.
    Recently made this using Shapesynth & miRack. See what you think

• I like it. Dance of elves has a nice John Chowning vibe to it. Which apps did you use?

• Thanks)
    Lovely track, subscribed! I need to dig into mirack too, didn't had time yet to study it properly, so maany modules!

@barabajagal said:
    Nice work - haven’t listened to all your tracks as yet. I am partial to a bit of the experimental genre along with just about anything else! Vast and wide tastes.
    Recently made this using Shapesynth & miRack. See what you think

• Thanks. Don't know John Chowning. Wow he's inventor of FM-synthesis!

It is a live session playing Model 15.
    And after i've added a little bit of patterning to background and quanta, using a sample of my voice.

@Philandering_Bastard said:
    I like it. Dance of elves has a nice John Chowning vibe to it. Which apps did you use?

• @chalice said:
    Thanks. Don't know John Chowning. Wow he's inventor of FM-synthesis!

It is a live session playing Model 15.
    And after i've added a little bit of patterning to background and quanta, using a sample of my voice.

I like it. Dance of elves has a nice John Chowning vibe to it. Which apps did you use?

Nice. The excellent app Stria is named after one of Chowning’s compositions. It and the other apesoft apps are highly recommended if you are interested in left field sounds and compositions.

• yes i love stria app, and other stuff by apesoft , especially how easy you can modulate all parameters ..

Nice. The excellent app Stria is named after one of Chowning’s compositions. It and the other apesoft apps are highly recommended if you are interested in left field sounds and compositions.