Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BeepStreet - new app coming soon

BeepStreet
This thing will be monophonic

Upcoming synth - short test
soundcloud.com
Listen to BeepStreet / Upcoming synth - short test | Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators...
Unlike · · Share · 11 hours ago ·
You, Rafael Ollero and 10 others like this.

Steve Harrington Me like
9 hours ago · Like

Darren Barlass Excited about this one.
3 hours ago · Like

BeepStreet available soon in the nearest slaughter house
36 minutes ago · Unlike · 2

Comments

• "remember Korg Z1 / Prophecy / Yamaha VL1 ?"

A physical modeling synth! I had the Korg Prophecy expansion on my Trinity. Also played around with the Z1 a lot when it was new, really loved that one, but way out of my budget then.

• Memories - I had the Triton.

• I still have the Triton Le but use it seldom since getting an M59 with Karma software.

• Yeah, I had both versions actually. Did some great stuff with the LE.

• Defo looking forward to updates to sunrizer and impaktor. Funny enough I wrote some suggestions on beep streets forum. Was he talking about a step sequencer (piano roll)? That would be extremely cool.

• Fat, gritty, dirty and monophonic, love what I'm hearing here!

• edited February 2014

Cheers man @jakoB_haQ clearly I'm still learning but I'm being swept away by how ios live/jam potential is growing. I'm kinda trying to keep things simple and unplugged so the option of having 2 or 3 controllers hooked up simultaneously is a no go. But....so far with mpk mini I can quickly switch between channels and pads can be used to trigger bm2 samples as they transmit on a separate midi channel. Here I also assigned mpk mini's knobs to turnado's controls to minimize screen time. I'm yet to try all this with a contact pick up triggering Impactor. Hope it works. If it does I'm almost ready for the spring busking experience!