Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nikolozi is looking for beta testers for his new synth Mela

2»

Comments

• edited January 2020

This is a great idea and is aligned with my vision of how things should evolve with software apps. Each app (synths, effects, etc) should be "accessible" as if they were a collection of modules put together. You can then input the signal you want at the "step" you want in the app (ok, this is not completely achieved with the way it will be implemented here, but the direction is right). This would become the biggest modular ecosystem ever. And maybe iOS music can be pioneer with this as this is a fast, imaginative and smart moving environment ...

By the way, I haven't bought the new NS1 yet (because I own the "old" one) but I will for sure reconsider

• @Nikolozi Fantastic! Great work.