Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beyond Drambo ! What do you want to see in 2020?

13»

Comments

• @marmakin said:
    1. SWAM instrument auv3s. The most “real” acoustic sampled instruments out there!
    2. ROLI - Show you’re alive and update Noise.
    3. NS2 Audio Tracks. I’m so eager to use this daw more often but I need audio tracks for my use.
    4. No more “Are we there yet?” Drambo posts 😈
    (Ideally because it’s done and so awesome it fulfills all of our iOS musicdreams).
    5. A new president. Oops I’m not supposed to say that.

5 No problem with the current. But for certain we will get a new one in 2024 :)

• I wouldn’t mind getting an update to Caustic.

“Tuesday will come.”

• @jollyDodger said:

• physical modelling synths
    • midi over a web browser (for novation components)
    • variable midi click tracks in more drum/sequencer apps
    • rex import in samplers
    • experience performing music more
    • valhalla

Yes I second Valhalla! EOS 2 is close but the decay time could be longer.
    Also I’d love to see some big sample instrument players to jump onboard.

• Haha great high road response @mannix 🙂 Apologies, I really shouldn’t have gone there but I couldn’t help myself just this once.

I am super excited for what the next year will bring for iOS music. We got so much in each of the last 2 years. Can’t wait to find out about that hidden game changer we will all be unable to live without a year from now. Get your iTunes gift cards ready.

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Thank you for the kind words! This was my first solo album with some additions by some close friends. Truly my introduction to iPad noise making. I’m thankful for the devs that make these apps since I was tired of my PC and couldn’t afford to upgrade it.

This album was mostly written in Korg Gadget and transferred to Cubasis. Mixed and Mastered by Brant Showers. Should start on album #2 with a whole new slew of weapons. Also just started a YouTube channel with some spur of the moment experimentations https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvJk7RwXN4GrcvRrcvxDXsQ

@rs2000 said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

@raimundoarriagada said:
    Albums made in iPad by people from the forum, haha

I’m new to the forum, hope that counts ;)

Wow! Thanks for posting.
    And welcome to the forum. Your contribution counts big time :smiley:

@LinearLineman said:
    @raimundoarriagada....we’re out there...

https://michaelalevy.bandcamp.com/

thanks both !! start listening and hope other people will listen too :D

• Also some Buchla emulation (hey, Arturia), Borderlands auv3 and more desktop vst developers g to iOS

• iKaossilator Pro, and iCloud/FilesApp that actually works. Please.

• GRM TOOLS!! Auv3

Eventide H3000 Auv3 :)

• I like this suggestion I keep seeing re: Valhalla. Would be great.

• Updates to iprophet, animoog and filtatron so that they're au3.

There are probably some other IAA synths that could do with an update also.

• Oh god yeah - Nave needs to be AU. Also wish they'd give their drum synth some love.

• iCS80, iKronos, Logic for iPad. That’ll do.

• @cian said:
    Oh god yeah - Nave needs to be AU. Also wish they'd give their drum synth some love.

@cian I know for a fact that Attack drums is getting some love as on the new beta.

• @Jumpercollins said:

@cian said:
    Oh god yeah - Nave needs to be AU. Also wish they'd give their drum synth some love.

@cian I know for a fact that Attack drums is getting some love as on the new beta.

Mmmm, that could be great if the midi implimentation got worked out.

• AU everything!

• @Jumpercollins said:

@cian said:

How surprising!

• @burns_audio said:
    AU everything!

• edited December 2019

I got an email saying Animoog would be available in AUv3 before this Christmas and am reading the message eagerly.

Then, I heard the familiar loud purring noise right in my face (like a tractor and helicopter) and a few soft paws climbing on me.

Lulu cat woke me up from my dream :neutral:

• +1 > @Gaia.Tree said:

Nave AU!!!

• @Sawiton said:
    I wouldn’t mind getting an update to Caustic.

“Tuesday will come.”

..and Caustic Editor for Volca Sample