Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Six FREE Synth & Effect Apps You Should Get (If You Havenโ€™t Already)

Iโ€™m guessing that most of you will have these already, but definitely worth another look ๐Ÿ‘€

Comments

• Nice done Doug, thank you!

• Wow, cant believe i didnt know about 3 of those, thank you โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

• Great tips!
    Thx!

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Iโ€™m guessing that most of you will have these already, but definitely worth another look ๐Ÿ‘€

Thanks for showing off my apps again. It's always fun when you do. But I hadn't noticed before that I forgot to take the default label out that Apple puts in the AU template -- kinda embarrassing. Guess I'll have to come up with something to fix or add so I can put out a new version without that in there.

• @NeonSilicon No worries, they are marvellous apps ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

• edited December 2019

Jax Make Louder goes up to $9.99 after Cyber Monday!

Also saw these related when downloading Wider... many free

• @NeonSilicon said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

Thanks for showing off my apps again. It's always fun when you do. But I hadn't noticed before that I forgot to take the default label out that Apple puts in the AU template -- kinda embarrassing. Guess I'll have to come up with something to fix or add so I can put out a new version without that in there.

I would like to thank you for your apps, they are really, really awesome, and not only because theyโ€™re free. If you will be selling any paid apps in the future, be sure that I will be among the first to buy it. Thanks again, all the best.

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @NeonSilicon No worries, they are marvellous apps ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Thanks! I thought you might like to know this. I checked the stats on my downloads, for the three days after your episode went up, my downloads increased by at least ten times. Pretty cool!

@Faland said:

@NeonSilicon said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

I would like to thank you for your apps, they are really, really awesome, and not only because theyโ€™re free. If you will be selling any paid apps in the future, be sure that I will be among the first to buy it. Thanks again, all the best.

Thank you! I appreciate it and I'm happy you enjoy using them.