Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is it feasible to route AUM/AB audio to Auria for Pro-Q 3 and return?

Is it feasible to route AUM/AB audio to Auria for Pro-Q 3 and return?

I've purchased 'Pro-Q 3' for Desktop. And I've purchased it again via Auria Pro. I'm trying to avoid having to buy the same plug a third time. Any advice? Should I just suck it up and buy it while it's on sale? :neutral:

Comments

• I seem to remember @Musikman4Christ having done this some time ago. I could be wrong though.

• You must be thinking Pro Q2, because Pro Q3 is not available in the Auria IAP store.

Anyway with Audiobus it should be possible to do what you are trying to do, although it would be a clunky workflow. I would recommend either getting the AUv3 version of Pro Q3 or if budget is a concern then maybe getting the Toneboosters EQ instead?

• Yes, just tested this with AudioBus:

But i would not normally chain them live because of resources.