Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Maxfactor Playbeats

edited November 2019 in Creations

Having fun with Playbeats and creating my own samples with the help of Auditor and Brusfri. Being a dislicksick spelling Brusfri is a nightmare, I want to spell it Bruceisfree! Samples created using a Maxfactor tin, a bottle of Highspring water, a glasses case and a rubber duck.

Comments

• I like that a lot! B)

• Nice textures and beat.

• @anickt said:
    I like that a lot! B)

Cheers made from nonsense samples

• edited November 2019

@audiblevideo said:
    Nice textures and beat.

My first shot at making my own samples. Many thanks man

• Every day I get in the queue (Too much, Magic Bus).. I dig it! That's what Playbeat is perfect for.. throw in a few samples, hit the dice and out comes magic.. nicely done.. 👌

• @Toastedghost said:

@audiblevideo said:
    Nice textures and beat.

My first shot at making my own samples. Many thanks man

@royor said:
    Every day I get in the queue (Too much, Magic Bus).. I dig it! That's what Playbeat is perfect for.. throw in a few samples, hit the dice and out comes magic.. nicely done.. 👌

Yes I love it too... an unexpected journey every time... Reslice is another that gives that simular vibe though Playbeats is my new go to especially since it can also create polyrhythms. Cheers buddy

• Man, you should check out the WerkBench videos on YouTube, if you are unfamiliar with that app.
    There was a new thread the other day about that app making a comeback, so I went and checked out what it can do.
    It seems it would suit you well.

• @Toastedghost Nicely done. And inspiring also. Max Factor and the Rubber Ducks. Just need some vox on that :)

• @CracklePot said:
    Man, you should check out the WerkBench videos on YouTube, if you are unfamiliar with that app.
    There was a new thread the other day about that app making a comeback, so I went and checked out what it can do.
    It seems it would suit you well.

Funny you should say that I did. Though I originally enjoyed the app and made a few tracks first time around, on revisit it just felt a lttle alien. I reckon I have probably been spoilt by the like of Playbeat, would like to get into Poly2, which I am slowly warming to. Cheers

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @Toastedghost Nicely done. And inspiring also. Max Factor and the Rubber Ducks. Just need some vox on that :)

Thanks buddy... Did you mean vox on the duck? or vocals?

• @Toastedghost said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @Toastedghost Nicely done. And inspiring also. Max Factor and the Rubber Ducks. Just need some vox on that :)

Thanks buddy... Did you mean vox on the duck? or vocals?

Vocals :)