Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iCloud backup wtf ??

2»

Comments

• @SNystrom said:
    I have an iCloud question.

Apple keeps messaging me incessantly that iCloud is not able to backup my iProducts because it is full. I have a free account, and have no plans to pay them to backup my pads since I purchased an external drive and back them up on my iPad with imazing.

However, I have one iPad that won't backup with imazing. I'd like to clear the existing data from icloud and back it up there.

Does anyone know how to clear the data from iCloud????

Thanks!

First make sure you turn off everything you want to save as it syncs things as well. If you delete it in one place it deletes it to all devices that have that feature on. So, turn off what you want to delete. For example you are deleting Messages in iCloud, turn that off, let them download if they need, then you just delete it like the article says. Same with your Contacts. Turn it off in iCloud, select “keep a copy” on your phone, and then delete them from iCloud.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204247

• @SNystrom said:
    I have an iCloud question.

Apple keeps messaging me incessantly that iCloud is not able to backup my iProducts because it is full. I have a free account, and have no plans to pay them to backup my pads since I purchased an external drive and back them up on my iPad with imazing.

However, I have one iPad that won't backup with imazing. I'd like to clear the existing data from icloud and back it up there.

Does anyone know how to clear the data from iCloud????

Thanks!

Unless you have next to nothing on your iPad, backing up your iPad with the non-paid storage option isn’t likely to work since you are likely to have more stuff that needs backing up than the 2GB you get for free.

ALSO, not all apps back up their data to iCloud.

Do you know why your iPad wont back up to iMazing? I would not rely on iCloud backup by itself

• Excellent points.

Yeah, it's a 128, so I won't bother with iCloud.

I don't know why iMazing won't back it up. For some reason, it refuses to backup two of my six iPads. It gets about 40 percent through the process and gives a "connection lost, backup failed" alert.

I'm not using wifi — going direct w/lightning cable. I've used two different cables to eliminate that issue, but neither of the two will go. The other iPad is only a 32 gig unit, so it really shouldn't be a problem at all.

All the other devices have backed-up with zero issues for years now.