Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nave install presets with Mac Catalina crashes iPad

Yesterday I updated my Mac to Catalina. In the past you’d use iTunes to load up presets in Nave. In Catalina, iTunes is gone. So I tried to drag and drop banks in my iPad from the finder, which resulted in Nave crashing on the iPad. Anyone know a work around?

Comments

• edited November 2019

Interesting, I don’t have a workaround but on another note the Nave plugin for Mac doesn't work either with the Catalina udpate. Their reply was the guy they had develop the plugin is working on something else and they can't tell me if it will be fixed. I think their app development is outsourced so may take awhile to address the issues with this app.