Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Curtis & CP1919 updated.....sort of

edited February 2014 in General App Discussion

This came out of nowhere.

The Strange Agency have not responded to any support requests, or updated, for a long while and I assumed they had abandoned these. I think last updates were just after iOS6.

Dropbox now works again, but no new features that I can see. Hopefully more will follow soon.

If you see this TSA it needs AB ....oh and respond to your customers bloody emails!

Edit: copy/paste still not working on CP1919

Comments

• Are you sure it's not a change on the Dropbox server?

• No Dropbox not working was a fault evident when I got the app 10 months ago. That seems to be fixed ok, it's ACP in CP1919 that doesn't work still and again, never has. It's ok in Curtis. Just had a look at the version history and last updates were in Oct 2012.