Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Boxed Compass / 13 Tracks Of D1

edited October 2019 in Creations

With a little help from BeatHawk pizz strings, RC275 and BASSalicious. I have shied away from the marvelous D1, it glitches for me with more than one instance. So I spent a couple of hours selecting and freezing 13 delectable and clarity filled presets.

This is an improvised tribute to Tomita and Wendy Carlos, both of whom I heard recently while watching Kubrick’s insane Clockwork Orange. @rs2000 turned me on to Tomita. If you haven’t heard his masterful synthesis have a listen on YouTube. You might be inspired, too.😉

@analog_matt, please give a listen. Magnificent synth!
P.S. absolutely no effects added. This is all D1, and the rest.

Comments

• edited October 2019

Wonderful! Indeed it reminds me a lot of Tomita's work. Well done.
    And all from D1! :o
    My personal fave is Tomita's remake of Mussorgsky's "Pictures of an exhibition", in case anyone wants to give it a listen on YT.

• You did find the right sounds to create a Tomita Moog sound.

I loved his Debussy renderings on "Snowflakes are Dancing".

• Thanks @McD. I was amazed D1 replicated some of those patches with great equivalency... or, rather, to a T. I guess the Moog apps would be another source as well.