Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The best, or any accoustic guitar FX for iphone

The best, or any accoustic guitar FX for iphone.
I know about lots of IK and PG apps for iPad but durning the gig my iPad is already working with different apps.

Comments

• I really like fine control of EQ and Reverb/Delay FX.

The best single app I have for acoustic guitar would be the $7 ToneBoosters Reverb.

It works as a standalone app or as an AUv3 effect in a DAW (recorder) like AUM, Cubasis.

It has extra features for EQ, Reverbs including Chorus and Shimmer FX, compression/limiting and
    gating.

Dozens of presets to help you discover the full capabilities of the app quickly and still
    allow you to fine tune for a specific performance venue.

It's become my go to for reverb when I plug in a guitar of any type.

• @MAtrixplan said:
    The best, or any accoustic guitar FX for iphone.
    I know about lots of IK and PG apps for iPad but durning the gig my iPad is already working with different apps.

If it’s any interest to you , I was looking for the same thing . I found the foll combo useful. You can always dial down the mix for less reverb/delay

• My #1 is MasterFX by the maker of SynthScraper and AltiSpace. It’s IAA and IPad only, but it’s awesomness.

• @NoiseHorse said:
    My #1 is MasterFX by the maker of SynthScraper and AltiSpace. It’s IAA and IPad only, but it’s awesomness.

Very useful in a live context. Sounds good. I love Altispace but never but the effort into the *Scapers.
    I think I bought SynthScaper and lost interest before understanding it's UI. I'd love to see more apps from this developer. His audio skills are top tier. Just need to make that leap to AUv3 standards.