Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Navichord update

This discussion was created from comments split from: Navichord 2.5 is out.

Comments

• Seem no one noticed the great update to NaviChord ‘today’... Ableton Link start/stop..
    Turns this great app into a monster.. just saying.. Thanks..

• edited September 2019

Would love to see AU version...i would pay again for it.
    When i first saw Steppolyarp AU is a new app and also a bit pricey i was a little upset first.But as AU it's another dimension and i absolutely did not regret the 2nd purchase.

• tjatja
    edited October 2019

EDIT: Deleted, as Michael did split this into a new topic,
    Many thanks :smile:

• @tja said:
    But without adequate moderation, such topics get more and more and make the forum less and less usable, @Michael

Mildly frustrated...

No kidding! Just use the flag feature, buddy. No need for griping. We’re all in it together here.

• edited September 2019

@tja said:
    What has that to seek in a topic from over 2.5 years ago?

A new update should lead to a new topic, so that we don't get more and more totally useless monster threads with hundreds and thousands of postings, touching multiple updates and version.

But without adequate moderation, such topics get more and more and make the forum less and less usable, @Michael

Mildly frustrated...

Thanks..😇

@Crabman said:
    Would love to see AU version...i would pay again for it.
    When i first saw Steppolyarp AU is a new app and also a bit pricey i was a little upset first.But as AU it's another dimension and i absolutely did not regret the 2nd purchase.

I won’t mind paying additional for ANY of these apps that goes Auv3..

Loving this update..

• @RajahP said:
    Seem no one noticed the great update to NaviChord ‘today’... Ableton Link start/stop..
    Turns this great app into a monster.. just saying.. Thanks..

Agreed!

• This is my favorite app and with AB3 it is even better wit Ableton start/stop! Thanks @Navichord .

• @Tones4Christ said:
    This is my favorite app and with AB3 it is even better wit Ableton start/stop! Thanks @Navichord .

Love your enthusiasm :) Sufficiently so that you led me to digging out the old/new thing. What do you send it all to daw-wise?