Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS video forum?

Is anyone aware of a forum dedicated to video editing /processing on iOS the same way this forum is dedicated to music production?

I have been searching for days for a place to discuss less conventional video editing techniques on iOS such as algorithmic processing, automated editing, video processing similar to what is made possible on desktop platforms via cycling74’s jitter~ but I cannot seem to find any community at all shy of things like the lumafusion reddit channel which is not particularly helpful

Any suggestions would be infinitely appreciated

Thank you so much!

Comments

• @annahahn said:
    Is anyone aware of a forum dedicated to video editing /processing on iOS the same way this forum is dedicated to music production?

I have been searching for days for a place to discuss less conventional video editing techniques on iOS such as algorithmic processing, automated editing, video processing similar to what is made possible on desktop platforms via cycling74’s jitter~ but I cannot seem to find any community at all shy of things like the lumafusion reddit channel which is not particularly helpful

Any suggestions would be infinitely appreciated

Thank you so much!

There used to be a iOS Video Creator group on Facebook but it was strangely archived by the admin last year.

• I have been looking too. One of the options is the LumaFusion forum. But it is awfully quiet and boring compared to this one ..

• @yaknepper said:
    I have been looking too. One of the options is the LumaFusion forum. But it is awfully quiet and boring compared to this one ..

Agreeed! Lumafusion is the only one I’ve found so far