Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What do you listen to while you are browsing the forum?

I am currently listening to Love - Four Sail — the most underrated band of the 60’s check them out for those who haven’t been indoctrinated

Comments

• Ooh wait a minute i’m Now listening to Neil young- LA (Time Fades Away)

• <@barabajagal said: > I am currently listening to Love - Four Sail — the most underrated band of the 60’s check them out for those who haven’t been indoctrinated

Arthur Lee is one of Rock music's hidden treasures. From his later solo work:

• This morning I was listening to Stravinsky. Yum.

• Classic Orb. Also doing laundry and cooking.

• Currently myself fiddling around on Streetlytron

• The sweet sound of Australian batsmen failing.

• I am listening to the new album of King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard.

Amazing piece of neo-heavy metal

• Cat on litter tray.

• @purpan2 said:
    Cat on litter tray.

Didn't they split up after the "incident"?
    🤡

• @JeffChasteen said:

@purpan2 said:
    Cat on litter tray.

:) In our house, « the incident » refers to a time when the two dogs found and ate a rotting sheep carcass in a forest. One then vomited and the other rolled in his vomit. I drove them home (we never got the smell out of the car) and was hosing down one of the dogs when my wife arrived home, calling out, « I’ve bought haddock for dinner! »

• @JeffChasteen said:

@purpan2 said:
    Cat on litter tray.

🤡

Do you have the scoop on this?

• @purpan2 said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@purpan2 said:
    Cat on litter tray.

:) In our house, « the incident » refers to a time when the two dogs found and ate a rotting sheep carcass in a forest. One then vomited and the other rolled in his vomit. I drove them home (we never got the smell out of the car) and was hosing down one of the dogs when my wife arrived home, calling out, « I’ve bought haddock for dinner! »

Better than haggis!

• @AudioGus said:

@purpan2 said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@purpan2 said:
    Cat on litter tray.

Better than haggis!

:) Marginally!

• @purpan2 said:

@AudioGus said:

@purpan2 said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@purpan2 said:
    Cat on litter tray.

Better than haggis!

:) Marginally!

That could have actually been worse......If your wife had announced she had caught haddock for dinner !

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @purpan2 said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@purpan2 said:
    Cat on litter tray.

What a great story, but I'm glad that I did not have to deal with it.

• @AudioGus said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@purpan2 said:
    Cat on litter tray.

🤡

Do you have the scoop on this?

Two memoirs and an oral history are allegedly on the way!

• edited September 2019

Radio 4, LBC, wife, birds, kids tantrums, cartoon music.

• @supadom said:

By a strange coincidence, I used to work for LBC. Back in the day.

• edited September 2019

@purpan2 said:

@supadom said:

By a strange coincidence, I used to work for LBC. Back in the day.

Variety of sources required in the current political mess! Glad to see Eddie Mair working for them now. I love his style.