Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

lalalab back on App Store

That’s all. Lalalab is back up on the app store

Comments

• -Attention and warning.
    -You don’t want this app as your first musical effect, if you just want some new app to love 10 minutes you need to skip this one.
    -It would be good if you connect your favourite limiter application after Lalalab to avoid unexpected kick in the head.
    -Again about potentially dangerous feedback abilities – if you setup “feed” > 0.99 you’ll get guarantied loop and volume bursts up to silence in good case (limiter is killing volume) or damaged hardware or meatware (limiter fails or late). Use big values for feedback only with randomisers enabled and strong sincere prayer.

-Lalalab is very simple, but dangerous, usuallyif you need an instruction, maybe you just don’t ready for it.
    -Be careful and good luck.

Never knew about the app or dev but I instantly bought it from the App Store description. Talk about refreshing.. he's telling you not to buy the app because it could be "bad" for you.. SOLD!!

• That description is genius :D
    I was just don’t ready for it last time but now I’ve downloaded it again with a strong sincere prayer.

• No AUv3 it appears? Dang, almost purchased.

• @iamspoon said:
    That description is genius :D
    I was just don’t ready for it last time but now I’ve downloaded it again with a strong sincere prayer.

Remember to protect your meatware + good luck..

• @ipadbeatmaking said:
    No AUv3 it appears? Dang, almost purchased.

I make an exception for this developer. Really unique noisemakers these.

• It’s amazing, if you’re into that kind of thing. As per the description, lalalab is part of Deregulator, which I hope will make it back to the AppStore soon.

Website is here: http://ashshaosh.ru/

• It's all about Self-A-Fuzz if you want to hurt yourself.

• edited September 2019

Could.Not.Resist.

• “damaged hardware or meatware” 😂🤣😂

• So far, I'm not getting much volume out of this. In fx slot in Aum or Ab3. I know he has a limiter on it, but kinda surprised by this after all the ‘warnings’. Anyone else think this?

@Poppadocrock said:
    That’s all. Lalalab is back up on the app store

@royor said:

-Attention and warning.
    -You don’t want this app as your first musical effect, if you just want some new app to love 10 minutes you need to skip this one.
    -It would be good if you connect your favourite limiter application after Lalalab to avoid unexpected kick in the head.
    -Again about potentially dangerous feedback abilities – if you setup “feed” > 0.99 you’ll get guarantied loop and volume bursts up to silence in good case (limiter is killing volume) or damaged hardware or meatware (limiter fails or late). Use big values for feedback only with randomisers enabled and strong sincere prayer.

-Lalalab is very simple, but dangerous, usuallyif you need an instruction, maybe you just don’t ready for it.
    -Be careful and good luck.

Never knew about the app or dev but I instantly bought it from the App Store description. Talk about refreshing.. he's telling you not to buy the app because it could be "bad" for you.. SOLD!!

• @Crawlingwind said:
    So far, I'm not getting much volume out of this. In fx slot in Aum or Ab3. I know he has a limiter on it, but kinda surprised by this after all the ‘warnings’. Anyone else think this?

Yeah, on the quieter side even when input + output are cranked.. must be the built-in limiter. Would be a nice option to disable it BUT then we might have to sign a release form to use it after that.. :D

• To be honest, I’m a bit disappointed.

@royor said:

@Crawlingwind said:
    So far, I'm not getting much volume out of this. In fx slot in Aum or Ab3. I know he has a limiter on it, but kinda surprised by this after all the ‘warnings’. Anyone else think this?

Yeah, on the quieter side even when input + output are cranked.. must be the built-in limiter. Would be a nice option to disable it BUT then we might have to sign a release form to use it after that.. :D

• @Crawlingwind Sent dev an email + response was that he also thinks it is the limiter that is causing the quieter output. He will check it + update with fix.

• @royor said:
    @Crawlingwind Sent dev an email + response was that he also thinks it is the limiter that is causing the quieter output. He will check it + update with fix.

He should let us just add our own limiter.

• @gusgranite said:
    He should let us just add our own limiter.

Yes, I also suggested disabling the built-in limiter as an option..

• Great - Thanks for doing that!

@royor said:
    @Crawlingwind Sent dev an email + response was that he also thinks it is the limiter that is causing the quieter output. He will check it + update with fix.