Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moog ... tell me the truth

This is fun ...

Comments

• NO FVCKING WAY!!!
    This was great. Don't want to say anymore to spoil the video.

• Loved this!

• So much fun! Thanks!

• Was #2 Don Buchla in disguise?🤓

• Neat. Definitely watch the video before reading our comments (especially my following comment), but by the nature of the game and the time limits it didn't seem that Bob got all that many questions and it was obvious (to me, at least) that Arlene asking who was the "first" was fishing for the name Theremin (and I think the panelist who mentioned Theremin tipped it in his favor), but Bob would know that electronic music had a history before Theremin so wouldn't have thought of him as the "first."

But it's fun to hear Moog say his own name out loud!

• Dang! I was so strong!!! The Legend

• edited August 2019

Brilliant!

However, I must point out the name of the show was “To Tell The Truth”. A classic TV show that I remember well, and If I had seen that in the headline, I would have had a much better idea. I thought this was going to be very different kind of thread. The classic catch phrase was: “Will the real _______ please stand up!”

Unfortunately, they ask the other contestants all the best questions, and real Bob Moog hardly gets to say anything.

One would hope this would put to rest any questions about the pronunciation of his name — but of course it won’t! :)

• That was fun! Did he say Dymo industries? Funny think to search for if you are old enough to remember when these things were the rage.

@Lady_App_titude said:
    One would hope this would put to rest any questions about the pronunciation of his name — but of course it won’t! :)

They haven't helped the situation with their Moogerfoogers.

• edited August 2019

@NeonSilicon said:
    That was fun! Did he say Dymo industries? Funny think to search for if you are old enough to remember when these things were the rage.

@Lady_App_titude said:

They haven't helped the situation with their Moogerfoogers.

Which is pronounced “MOH-ger foh-ger”. I was standing right next to Bob Moog when they introduced the product. And he said it real fast and tried to make it sound kinda like “MUH-ther fukker”. “This pedal is a MOH-ger foh-ger.” And he giggled and looked around like he had just said the most bawdy badass pun. And still no one seemed to get it. So yeah, just more confusion. :D

• edited August 2019

We’ll get it into the home where they can afford it......Anyone doubting Model D ? Short term goal, long term solution. Thank you Apple :)

Now I finished watching it all.....Even more respect to the Acid filter sweep.

• Somewhat related, in concept anyway:

• I would have guessed number 1 :D

• @Crawlingwind said:
    Somewhat related, in concept anyway:

I love this one as well.

• Made my day. He had to be flubbing his answers purposely. Great questions too.

• Great share @enc .
    I knew who it was as soon as they showed all three “contestants” :)
    Actually saw this live as a kid and knew who he was then.

This might be my first intro to Moog via Dick Hyman (but it could have been Walter Carlos). Any ways I loved The Minatour as a kid:

• Some trivia. The first commercial customers of Moog.
    Walter Carlos
    Buck Owens
    Mickey Dolenz

• @Lady_App_titude said:

Which is pronounced “MOH-ger foh-ger”. I was standing right next to Bob Moog when they introduced the product. And he said it real fast and tried to make it sound kinda like “MUH-ther fukker”. “This pedal is a MOH-ger foh-ger.” And he giggled and looked around like he had just said the most bawdy badass pun. And still no one seemed to get it. So yeah, just more confusion. :D

That had to be fun. I always kinda wondered if that were the intention with the name. The MURF was actually the thing that inspired me to start doing audio DSP. It's really a shame that they've stopped making the Moogerfoogers. They were great effects.