Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2,000 Behringer K-2 (KORG MS20) Synthesizers Ready to Ship

Comments

• Must be a bit weird for Korg, saying that i will be checking this out !

• Will it be Hz/V? Hopefully they fixed that.

• edited August 2019

Yeah, thing is would it effect the the sound if they changed the Original voltage thingy?

• It's euro compatible from what I saw, so a better buy. Been debating getting an MS20, but this will way cheaper.

• Sigh. Korg has about a jillion out-of-production synths. This isn't one of them.

• edited August 2019

The build quality on the Korg mini is pretty terrible for the price.
    Have been lusting after an MS-20 for quite a while!

Behringer are just providing what people have been wanting for a long time.
    An expanded 808, SH-101 and now this for €900 total is a bit of a game changer.

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    The build quality on the Korg mini is pretty terrible for the price.
    Have been lusting after an MS-20 for quite a while!

Behringer are just providing what people have been wanting for a long time.
    An expanded 808, SH-101 and now this for €900 total is a bit of a game changer.

Haven’t seen a mini, but my original one is built like a tank. Still going strong nearly 40 years later...

• I got to play with an original for half an hour through huge speakers many years ago.
    The Behringer remixes so far sound great and this is a bucket list thing for me!
    Can imagine the pre-order list is already huge but have already put my spare change in a box..

• Ok, but when they drop their 2600 or Prophet 5 - that is when I eat crow/my hat and 'consider' buying one. The two that I no longer own...

• Looks voltage eurorack compatible and also has PWM on Osc 1