Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Very Important For All Youtubers - It's Time To Unite & Fight Back The Injustice of The Youtube

edited August 2019 in Other

Youtube users now have an ally and a union.

Just spreading the word
https://www.fairtube.info
Facebbok Group: https://bit.ly/2K9AGWF

Comments

• comic ... in it’s ignorance of the alternatives and it’s imaginary premise that people need youtube to stream their videos.. independence is strength, independence is truth.. “all hail the new stream!!” whatever platform it chooses to use..
    i have a strange feeling that this is either a spoof.. or possibly some reverse-psyche game by youtube itself to reinforce the weird idea that you can only use Uboob to get yr message out there and this mythical grail that there are people actually earning a living from YT’s contributions rather than their own patreon and other support networks NOT affiliated to Yt..
    I hereby launch DiYtube.. good luck to all who sail in her.. :)

• @RockySmalls said:
    comic ... in it’s ignorance of the alternatives and it’s imaginary premise that people need youtube to stream their videos.. independence is strength, independence is truth.. “all hail the new stream!!” whatever platform it chooses to use..
    i have a strange feeling that this is either a spoof.. or possibly some reverse-psyche game by youtube itself to reinforce the weird idea that you can only use Uboob to get yr message out there and this mythical grail that there are people actually earning a living from YT’s contributions rather than their own patreon and other support networks NOT affiliated to Yt..

Interesting assessment, Here is my take on this topic....
    I don't think this is a YT sponsored spoof, I believe it is real because I have heard numerous Youtubers complaining about
    demonetized videos, deleted videos, censorship etc. What is needed is a free and truly independent video site sponsored by the public for the public. Perhaps the hacker community will build it one day. Currently YT is the largest and most popular video hosting site Vimeo being the second. The question is where would YT be without the millions of independent content creators who literally help build YT into the behemoth that it currently is. YT SHOULD treat their "partners", with the respect that they deserve. I hope that these individuals and their organizations can indeed get justice for YT content creators.

• Um, confused! Agree with both of you. (Scratch head imoticon)

• @oldschoolwillie said:

@RockySmalls said:
    comic ... in it’s ignorance of the alternatives and it’s imaginary premise that people need youtube to stream their videos.. independence is strength, independence is truth.. “all hail the new stream!!” whatever platform it chooses to use..

Interesting assessment, Here is my take on this topic....
    I don't think this is a YT sponsored spoof, I believe it is real because I have heard numerous Youtubers complaining about
    demonetized videos, deleted videos, censorship etc. What is needed is a free and truly independent video site sponsored by the public for the public. Perhaps the hacker community will build it one day. Currently YT is the largest and most popular video hosting site Vimeo being the second. The question is where would YT be without the millions of independent content creators who literally help build YT into the behemoth that it currently is. YT SHOULD treat their "partners", with the respect that they deserve. I hope that these individuals and their organizations can indeed get justice for YT content creators.

of course, Willie, you are right, not a spoof, I was being flippant based on the first 5 mins presented by laughing boy waving his pointy fingers around in such a cliché “youtube” presenter manner.. I am glad you posted this OldSchool as i wouldn’t have come across it normally. i only watch app demo’s and vids on how to circuit bend things on the old Uboob as a rule..
    When Ms Benner makes an (uncomfortable) appearance it only takes a quick google to find she IS second in command of I.G.Metall . and that’s ‘quite’ big..
    But it raises a number of interesting questions. firstly, why is I.G.Metall, a giant union for metal, plastics and wood workers taking an interest YuoTeub? there can’t be many or any of its members that are youtubers except maybe as pure hobbyists?
    why is this not being instigated by media worker unions , who are equally big and more appropriate, answer is probably that those unions see youtube as an employment ‘destroyer’ more than anything and don’t have an interest in seeing youtubers having an even easier time of it..
    Does the impetus come from lawyers , ( and hence ‘money’ ) maybe in the light of recent headway made against Über on the ‘false self employment’ ticket??
    And why do it in such a low rent way? tacky global map pinned on a wall , a lawyer and a chairwoman looking quite uncomfortable.. this doesn’t signal a huge amount of money and lawyers about to be thrown at it.
    and my original point still stands, things like this DO give credence to the idea that youtube is more important than it is and is ‘there for good’ . anybody going to the effort of making a video could just as easily spend a moment putting it on a private server or alt streaming service. If you want to be professional about it THEN BE PROFESSIONAL! rather than just lazily bunging it up on the silliest hobbyist network known to man.
    I have an opposite perspective on the whole ‘takedown’ ethos of youtube, there are shed loads of unsanctioned videos of my music up on there.. i don’t mind the single tracks so much, but the whole albums with no credits, track list or indents are just horrible and disrespectful. TAKE EM DOWN you say? well that would be ok, even though i don’t like being forced into being the Policeman by you-tubes laziness.. what actually happens is that if you start that process and are successful then YouTube publishes ALL of yr info, on the takedown notice , contacts etc .
    It’s basically saying “Hey, we are NOT the policemen here.. it’s these fuddy duddys with their quaint idea’s of ‘rights’ and ‘creative ownership’ who are spoiling yr fun boyo!”.
    i mean , that stinks, and is totally not taking responsibility for any discipline on their own platform. so i save my “boohooing” for the many many artists who find themselves caught between that rock and hard place rather than the wannabe tv presenters of ChewBoob.. why do they all want there faces on the vids?, mirrors, inlay windows etc.. I DON’T NEED OR WANT TO SEE YR PRETTY FACE! do you think i’m going to stop you in the street and bow down at yr feet? just say what yr saying in the voice over and let me see the ipad screen etc in full resolution FFS!
    They are ( google/youtube), to be sure, complete airholes... so i will watch with interest to see if this I.G.Metall thing achieves anything concrete.. it’s always amusing to watch when U.S. wild west frontier capitalism meets european social democracy head on.. i’m imagining the old FGTH “ Two Tribes “ video except it’s Trump vs Merkel fighting in a mud pit instead.. :)
    if you have read this far... congrats, reading is the real youtube of the mind.. you should definitely do more of it.. carry on.

• edited August 2019

@RockySmalls said:
    why do they all want there faces on the vids?, mirrors, inlay windows etc.. I DON’T NEED OR WANT TO SEE YR PRETTY FACE! do you think i’m going to stop you in the street and bow down at yr feet? just say what yr saying in the voice over and let me see the ipad screen etc in full resolution FFS!

If only it were just misplaced vanity to blame but I have read comments from people saying they cannot watch a video with a ‘disembodied voice’ and that they need to see a face to connect. Personally I have zero interest in seeing peoples faces. It actually turns me off. If I am watching a video about a compressor plugin I just want to see the plugin. Don't need to see the person, the rack of synths, their desk, bedroom whatever. When I read ‘The Art of War’ I don’t want to see pictures of Sun Tzu on the toilet.

• @AudioGus said:

@RockySmalls said:
    why do they all want there faces on the vids?, mirrors, inlay windows etc.. I DON’T NEED OR WANT TO SEE YR PRETTY FACE! do you think i’m going to stop you in the street and bow down at yr feet? just say what yr saying in the voice over and let me see the ipad screen etc in full resolution FFS!

If only it were just misplaced vanity to blame but I have read comments from people saying they cannot watch a video with a ‘disembodied voice’ and that they need to see a face to connect. Personally I have zero interest in seeing peoples faces. It actually turns me off. If I am watching a video about a compressor plugin I just want to see the plugin. Don't need to see the person, the rack of synths, their desk, bedroom whatever. When I read ‘The Art of War’ I don’t want to see pictures of Sun Tzu on the toilet.

it’s been that way since they put the unwanted voice overs on the original Blade Runner.. I especially don’t want to see what the ‘haves’ have, though I don’t see many apart from that junkyXL living it particularly large on the ‘tube’.. I have to say, and clearly mr XLs cash came from the movies not Ooh!Boobs! .. I have to take the contrary view on Sun Tzu though.. I definitely DO want to see pictures of him on the toilet.. probably with an arrow drawn tight in his bow, there’s no way yr catching Master Kong out even if he’s dunking a particularly troublesome witch in the duck pond.

• @RockySmalls said:

@AudioGus said:

@RockySmalls said:

it’s been that way since they put the unwanted voice overs on the original Blade Runner.. I especially don’t want to see what the ‘haves’ have, though I don’t see many apart from that junkyXL living it particularly large on the ‘tube’.. I have to say, and clearly mr XLs cash came from the movies not Ooh!Boobs! .. I have to take the contrary view on Sun Tzu though.. I definitely DO want to see pictures of him on the toilet.. probably with an arrow drawn tight in his bow, there’s no way yr catching Master Kong out even if he’s dunking a particularly troublesome witch in the duck pond.

All good points.

• edited August 2019

Humans just can't handle free will/ choice.

• @kobamoto said:
    Humans just can't handle free will/ choice.

• Kudos to Gregg Popovich’s new stylist!