Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A Playlist for your listening pleasure

edited July 2019 in Creations

Today is one of those days I need to get a bunch of stuff done, so I assembled a hand full of some recent tracks into a Playlist, and well, thought I'd share if you're into the sort of slow, ambient things I roll.

As always, many thanks for listening.
Here are the goods:
https://soundcloud.com/policarpo-wood/sets/for-those-moments

A nerdy little fact is that all of my more recent work is being mastered on the iPad via some new BeyerDynamics DT990 Pro headphones, and they are helping me to truly hear what I hope you too are hearing :)

Comments

• Awesome!!!! Love the forests edge. Where are those samples of the screaming coming from? Sounds so familiar. All tracks great!!!!

• edited July 2019

@Eye0sStudios said:
    Awesome!!!! Love the forests edge. Where are those samples of the screaming coming from? Sounds so familiar. All tracks great!!!!

Thank you. I used some BlocsWave samples on that track. I can’t sing on key 🤪

• This is some beautiful stuff and well produced. Sounds great on my Apple earbuds.

• @LinearLineman said:
    This is some beautiful stuff and well produced. Sounds great on my Apple earbuds.

A great many thanks sir. Thank you for given the tracks a listen and critique.

• @echoopera said:
    Today is one of those days I need to get a bunch of stuff done, so I assembled a hand full of some recent tracks into a Playlist, and well, thought I'd share if you're into the sort of slow, ambient things I roll.

As always, many thanks for listening.
    Here are the goods:
    https://soundcloud.com/policarpo-wood/sets/for-those-moments

A nerdy little fact is that all of my more recent work is being mastered on the iPad via some new BeyerDynamics DT990 Pro headphones, and they are helping me to truly hear what I hope you too are hearing :)

Very nice work!

• Ima put these n the rotation!