Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Album.. “Love Time” on Spotify.. iOS mixed with PC

Hi guys.. Some of the you may know I make Disco/House.. Got an Album I like to share with you all, which is on Spotify... Most instruments was from iPad, but recorded into Ableton.. Unfortunately, i had to use PC to record into Ableton, as my my Air 1 is too old to take this amount of audio channels into Cubasis.. But the instruments is from my Air 1 ( used it as a sound module).. It was then signed to MMD Record Label.. Enjoy

https://open.spotify.com/album/2YFq6vVJWM0dGy3i3oUsLR?eml=2018May23/4329216/6010634&etsubid=176763691

Comments

• I first heard your first album on Spotify, which is just not my type of music (cannot stand repetitive music, have grown up with pop music).

Your new album is totally different.

And it is very professionally made, in any regard I am able to recognize.

Just one point of feedback, I noticed that you gave prominence to the instruments, the voices often being a bit in the background.
    This is totally fine, and most probably it is what you planned to do.

If this would be a album of some famous singer, I think that the voices would get a bit more into foreground (louder compared to the instruments).

• ;) > @tja said:

I first heard your first album on Spotify, which is just not my type of music (cannot stand repetitive music, have grown up with pop music).

Your new album is totally different.

And it is very professionally made, in any regard I am able to recognize.

Just one point of feedback, I noticed that you gave prominence to the instruments, the voices often being a bit in the background.
    This is totally fine, and most probably it is what you planned to do.

If this would be a album of some famous singer, I think that the voices would get a bit more into foreground (louder compared to the instruments).

Thank you for the feedback.. Very much appreciated... Sounded ok on my Adam Audio A7x.. & the Label uses the latest KRK ROKIT G4 10’s... Plus some of the tracks were played on Internet Radio Stations. (Housestationradio, & others Stations too... for example)... Sounded ok on there too.. Interesting, & well noted... As for famous artists, there is a couple that I have done with... One has just been signed to the Label, but release date is not known.. One that I have just done with is (the one that has been signed) Cunnie Williams. His tracks from around the 2001yr ago era.. Like Saturday (Mousse T).. Celebration & Spirit (MAW mixes.. Louie Vega).. The other Artist is Michele McCain... (did quite a few remixes for her)... Both are great people.. I’ve now become good friends with..

But once again I thank fir your valid input..