Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sale! All *Scaper Series

2»

Comments

• Just bought fieldscaper, weeeeeeee 🌈🌈

• Any opinions about Altispace, the convolution reverb?

• edited July 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    Any opinions about Altispace, the convolution reverb?

Im a big fan of convolution reverbs for mimicking real spaces. Obviously the developer is extremely talented, i don't have this app and its not AU. So i guess what I’m saying is...it would be a no brainer if it was a AU. Since its sample based I'm not sure how easy it is to make into a AU? This answer doesn't help you much eh!

Just noticed its only 54mb in size so maybe a AU is possible.

• @klownshed said:

@tja said:

@EricWalkingshaw said:
    @tja The sale prices and originals are available here: https://appsliced.co/apps/dev/imusicalbum

Thanks, but what I wrote was not about how to get that information, but about why the developers don't do this more useful.

Probably because prices are different in different countries and if you just say what the sale is in dollars you piss off the entire rest of the world. App Store prices don’t nicely equate from currency to currency due to currency conversions and apple’s necessity to make everything end in 99! :-)

Here, in Canada, Apple doesn’t care about .99’s, just having conversions that are much higher than reality. We have prices ending in .39, .49, .79, and .99.

• @haulin_notes said:
    .> @MonzoPro said:

@haulin_notes said:
    Fieldscaper vs Amazing Noises’ Moebius Lab ?

Can anyone owning both apps give a quick comparison/contrast? Thanks!

(Bonus question: any similarities between Fieldscaper and the late, great Samplr?)

Moebius is more of an fx unit with a simple synth in it, FieldScaper a sample player/manger/synth with some fx.

Doesn’t really compare with Samplr, more experimental in nature.

I’d recommend anyone interested in making noises to buy all of the ‘scapers, especially at this price. Probably not that useful if IDM is your thang, but for us weirdos they’re essential.

👍 Cool, thanks for the input. That helps. Had to buy Fieldscaper after seeing a demo from @thesoundtestroom make it look fun AND easy AND weird AND good. (No mean feat!)
    This other one from the dev is wonderful as well (funny too, “attention K-mart shoppers... “ 😂):

I said it a million times Igor/Dev is more than a Dev. He is a scientist of sound. Just hope he ports his apps to auv3

• @stormbeats said:

@haulin_notes said:
    .> @MonzoPro said:

@haulin_notes said:
    Fieldscaper vs Amazing Noises’ Moebius Lab ?

Can anyone owning both apps give a quick comparison/contrast? Thanks!

(Bonus question: any similarities between Fieldscaper and the late, great Samplr?)

Moebius is more of an fx unit with a simple synth in it, FieldScaper a sample player/manger/synth with some fx.

Doesn’t really compare with Samplr, more experimental in nature.

I’d recommend anyone interested in making noises to buy all of the ‘scapers, especially at this price. Probably not that useful if IDM is your thang, but for us weirdos they’re essential.

👍 Cool, thanks for the input. That helps. Had to buy Fieldscaper after seeing a demo from @thesoundtestroom make it look fun AND easy AND weird AND good. (No mean feat!)
    This other one from the dev is wonderful as well (funny too, “attention K-mart shoppers... “ 😂):

I said it a million times Igor/Dev is more than a Dev. He is a scientist of sound. Just hope he ports his apps to auv3

Yeah, love this video.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Any opinions about Altispace, the convolution reverb?

Very good sound even with the included impulse responses, you can also change the envelope to shorten the reverb, add pre-delay and EQ but being an IAA it won't open in an AU window and you will only be able to use one instance, either on one track or on the master channel.
    You'll have to switch to the app to do edits, change the reverb etc.
    It also works well in AudioShare to add stereo reverb to audio files.

• @stormbeats said:

I agree. I've seen all his videos and come to buy all the Scapers. They are a joy to play with and open your creativity as no other App do for me. I'm not at all a musician but with them I can do something "musical" very often, they help me a lot...
    Also he is a great guy to interact and he's always present on web media, very useful indeed.