Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Behringer Neutron (short mini demo)

edited June 2019 in Creations

Create this really short mini demo using just Behringer Neutron .. maybe it helps to somebody with decision if this small but very interesting synth is worth to buy :-)

It's not fully dry synth -> audio track sampled demo, it's more about how Neutron can sound in real use case in real music - youtube is full of dry demos, so i wanted to do something a bit different, more creative :)

Few details how sounds were made

• i sampled multisamples with flat AMP / FILTER envelope (to be able set loop points on those samples later), on notes F0,F1,F2,F3,F4,F5
  • then i loaded those multisamples to Obsidian/NS2
  • applied Obsidians envelopes, filters, delay/reverb

With exception of that noise background sound, where is applied bitscrusher, there was no applied any "creative" FX (like distortion, chorus, phaser, etc) - just a bit of delay and reverb. Also that overdrive on one of sounds in demo is build-in Neutron's overdrive - so what you hear is really at 95% sound which comes out of Neutron.

Comments