Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iVCS3 - the wait continues...

Comments

• Hmm... droooooooool

Should we link this thread to the "I'm not going to buy any more apps thread" and watch them all crumble, or is that cruel? ;)

• another one to check off the "synths I want replicated on iOS" bucket-list, and it looks amazing

CS80, Music Easel, ARP Odyssey, Optigan...keepin' my fingers crossed!

• Oh yeah, @CalCutta! Keep 'em coming! :-) CS80, Jupiter 8, etc., etc., etc....

• OT: For ARP, there is a quite unknown app called SynthX.

• I'm talking a replication in a visual/UI sense. I'll check out SynthX later though, thanks!

• edited January 2014

@Phil999 SynthX always looked good, but never had inter-app integrations (ie Audiobus or IAA)...

• it sounds good. Similar to the VST/AU plugins WayOutWare have made which are after many years still top.

I heard the iVCS3 should also have a good audio engine. Well at least the GUI is nice. If the sound is the same, this could become one of my favourite analog emulations like SynthX.

• SynthX got pulled from the AppStore for some reason.

• ios Vapourware Coming Soon 3?

• @funjunkie27 ????? SynthX is in the AppStore!

• Yeah...I'm seeing it now. I bought it before and was trying to reinstall and saw a message that it was unavailable. I hate senility!!

• edited January 2014

besides, it sends and reacts to polyphonic aftertouch. But enough off-topic now, let's focus on iVCS3. Post some audio or videos of a real VCS3 performance, or check out music from the Synthi group. For example:

https://archive.org/details/ca412_tsg

Try to replicate this with your favourite app; it may be possible, but not too easy. And the sound ... even if it's only mp3 ... is quite special I would say. Of course those Synthi group contributions also used fine outboard effects like phasers which are not so easy to imitate or emulate on an iPad or computer.

• edited March 2014

• It would have a good sized market on the AB forum! ;-)

• It should randomly reassign the keys and controls to make the user think he's losing it.

• edited March 2014

• AARP Integrated!!!

• I know the perfect dev for this! Ummm, just can't remember his name or what he developed....what were we talking about?

• Devmentia is a terrible thing.

• Indeed. Feel free to send me money, which is the only way to combat this horrible affliction!

• Ah, come on guys! There are benefits to this problem. Look on the bright side! You get to meet new and interesting people every day, and on Easter you can hide your own Easter eggs! ;-)

• Can say to all people here that iVCS3 is at The end of his Production Development, there is some Little points to fix and is out quickly :-)

Thanks to all you guy have continuos support our Independent Development ....

Can say you that is a great great app....very close to The original One, I think you like very much!

• @funjunkie27 said:

Indeed. Feel free to send me money, which is the only way to combat this horrible affliction!

Haven't I done that already? Where did I put my wallet?...

...Who are you again?