Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korvpressor just got a great update šŸ˜Š

Ā«13

Comments

• WOW ... unexpected and fantastic.

• That UI is gorgeous! :)

• Oh my god my biggest complaint with this plugin was always the lack of control. Pinch me!

• It looks awesome but the layout still needs some work when used in portrait mode in AUM as some controllers can not be accessed. Solution, ā€˜Scale & Chop the Sausageā€™.

It looks like we almost have another ā€˜Channel Strip AUv3ā€™ that also happens to include a limiter that gives apeSoftā€™s limiter and FAC Maxima some healthy competition :)

• Whoa looks amazing!

• This is an INCREDIBLE update. I seriously avoided using it before and now it just moved to the top of my list. Perfect amount of control and the results are fantastic!!! Five star rating incoming!!!

• Wow! Incredible update. Are they going to be doing this with all of their older effects?

• @Beathoven said:
    Wow! Incredible update. Are they going to be doing this with all of their older effects?

That would be great. I've always wanted a Kuvert AU...seems like they completely ditched that one though. SquashIt, Roverb, Svep, Vandelay would all be great with updated engines.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kuvert was excellent, would love to see it updated to AUv3

• I do hope they fix the layout issues when the window is not maximised making it usable in portrait mode or a scaled down window in AUM. All that is needed is to 'chop & scale the sausage' a bit and align the remaining controls to the ends of the 'sausage'.

Don't know if they're planning to make this universal or not but if yes, the some one needs to 'skƤra i korven'...
    Maybe @sundhage will pop up at some point in time :)

• Best looking app ever.

• @AVX said:
    Best looking app ever.

Subjective, for sure. But, Iā€™m loving their new designs. KlevgrƤnd started well with their designs, then went off the rails with their ā€œartworkā€ apps, but these latest offerings are definitely amongst the best.

• @Beathoven said:

@AVX said:
    Best looking app ever.

Subjective, for sure. But, Iā€™m loving their new designs. KlevgrƤnd started well with their designs, then went off the rails with their ā€œartworkā€ apps, but these latest offerings are definitely amongst the best.

This is really great UI design. I love it. I things itā€™s original and clever. I also absolutely love FACs GUI designs. These guys really nailed it. A pleasure to work with these plugins.

• iPad only ?

• Looks lovely, looking forward to trying it out.
    Despite its simplicity it was already one of the best ios compressors going.

• edited May 2019

Question - can the eq be switched to either pre (before) or post (after) compressor?
    Thanks in advance

• Really nice looking UI :), but doesn't scale unfortunately, i think scaling ones are the future, not so good on 12.9...

• @Carnbot said:
    Really nice looking UI :), but doesn't scale unfortunately, i think scaling ones are the future, not so good on 12.9...

Well, the scaling is something they could work on to make it work in vertical orientation and in smaller windows.
    I thought it was vector based but apparently nof if it doesn't scale on the bigger iPads...

Let's keep our fingers crossed that the dev drops in to check on us :)

• This looks great! Ima get it
    Can it side chain! Or am I only able to side chain in bm3 still šŸ¤£

• is this on iphone too? now that itā€™s AU?

• @Samu said:
    It looks awesome but the layout still needs some work when used in portrait mode in AUM as some controllers can not be accessed. Solution, ā€˜Scale & Chop the Sausageā€™.

It looks like we almost have another ā€˜Channel Strip AUv3ā€™ that also happens to include a limiter that gives apeSoftā€™s limiter and FAC Maxima some healthy competition :)

@Samu i agree Almost a channel strip if only the eq had a pre compressor option.

• Here is my demo for Korvpressor

• It is NOT available on iPhone. I broke my cardinal rule arggghhhh lol

• Getting Klevā€™s stuff on sale feels like getting a jump in the Supreme line on drop day. Wish there was sidechain though.

• For whatever reason this has never worked well for me in the past. Will try it again though.

• It sounds even better to my ears. Great update!

• Talking about cool UI

• This was a terrific, unexpected surprise. I always liked Korv, but it seemed kind of limited. This is pretty impressive. I think I picked it up for less than $3, and I see that the new update is $4.99 on sale ($10 regular price). Seems worth it.