Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Wejaam Hip-Hop Special Edition

edited January 2014 in General App Discussion

Now in store at $1.99

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/wejaam-hiphop-special-edition/id781388711?mt=8

Appears to be a new standalone version

Comments

• I'm assuming the sounds are different than normal WeJaam? Looks like IAP sound packs are the same

• edited January 2014

If you wanna make your own "programs" for WeJaam, download WeJaam Designer for your computer. It's free, works as a stand alone or VST. It's WeJaam + all the under the hood stuff you don't see in the iOS app. Designer got the synth parameters where you can make new presets, assignable effect sections and samples section and so on. When you're done making presets, drum kits etc, save it as a "program" file. The "program" file contains everything, tracks, samples, effects and synth presets you made in Designer. Use iTunes filesharing or whatever works best for you, slap that file in there and WeJaam will import the whole thing. WeJaam Designer is also a really nice groovebox for your plugin/VST arsenal on your computer, which is a nice bonus.

Haven't gotten this one yet. But yea, from the looks of it, it is WeJaam packed with hip-hop oriented sounds. And I'm guessing the IAP sound packs are the same as in the other version. Download either one, and join the WeJaam community, upload your tracks, download other peoples tracks and remix etc.

I'm guessing the UI are scaring people away from this one, but it's the fastest and smoothest beat/groove making (or generating) app I've used on iOS.