Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apple Files App / Document Provider finally broken?

tjatja
edited April 2019 in General App Discussion

Now, I always had problems with the Files App resp. the Document Providers.
But a hard reboot did fix this always - for some time.

But now...

There is no content anymore in any provider.
And no, a hard reboot did not help at all.

Anybody ever experienced this?
Any idea?

I cannot tell how frustrated I am.
And this is not the iPad I tried to load the Salamander into AudioLayer at.

Comments

• I’ve only read of people having problems like this where there’s a folder with too large a number of files in it. Cleaning out that folder cured it, I believe. I don’t know if this is your issue or not - doesn’t sound like it.

• @wim said:
    I’ve only read of people having problems like this where there’s a folder with too large a number of files in it. Cleaning out that folder cured it, I believe. I don’t know if this is your issue or not - doesn’t sound like it.

Thanks, I was streaming some videos to VLC, maybe cleaning this up will help.
    Still, the stability of this thing is frustrating.

• @tja said:

@wim said:
    I’ve only read of people having problems like this where there’s a folder with too large a number of files in it. Cleaning out that folder cured it, I believe. I don’t know if this is your issue or not - doesn’t sound like it.

Thanks, I was streaming some videos to VLC, maybe cleaning this up will help.
    Still, the stability of this thing is frustrating.

Yes. That is an understatement. Considering how long file managers have been around and Apple’s resources, it’s shockingly bad.