Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• If it was at least IAA then it would be something special...not interested in Voice Memo for aliens...I do love the UI though. Hopefully he makes it able to connect via IAA in a future update so we can have another cool looper when making music on iOS ;)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah...it does look like a great app...I just know that I'd stuggle to get it into my workflow on a regular basis.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited April 2019

@EyeOhEss said:

@echoopera said:
    Yeah...it does look like a great app...I just know that I'd stuggle to get it into my workflow on a regular basis.

This in to Octatrack and sp404 is pretty fast and inspiring...lot of happy accidents. Kinda like a simplified FieldScaper but more organic.

Funny that you mention FieldScraper...getting ready to do a few remixed tracks of my new album, and it's going into this beast :)