Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Into The Cataract / iElectric + NeoSoul Keys

8 hours until cataract surgery. Did this little ocular lullabye to pass the time till my right lens is emulsified and replaced in ten minutes by a totally high tech body part. I asked for the GoogleGlass implant, but apparently it is not available in Turkey. 🤔😬😜😎

2 acoustic pianos (Kawai Shigeru and BeatHawk grand) 2 electrics ( listen up @Daveypoo!) and the always amazing SynthScaper LE, iSymph alto flute and iFretless Bass. What's not to like?

Comments

• Good luck with op mate. . . My father, mother and sister in law are in Turkey at the moment. Beautiful looking place.

• Good luck with the surgery @LinearLineman. Let me know how it goes, my mother needs to go in a couple months.

• Thanks @dblonde. And thank you @ecou. Yeah, your mother.... exactly!

• Love the piano switch at 3 mins.

Take care of your mince pies!

• Well played friend, beautiful as usual and good luck on your surgery!

• edited April 2019

Your ability to create something so beautiful while under such obvious stress is pretty incredible, @LinearLineman. You have a lyricism that I lack (and then over-compensate for with rhythmic syncopation) and am envious of.

I'll give this a fuller listen in a bit, but YES - more electric piano. I am a child of the 70's after all, so I prefer my jazz plugged in ;)

I hope you recover soon - cataract surgery is no joke. Be well - we need you around this place!

• Good stuff Mike. It’s impressive how expressive your music is without lyrics. Heal fast. Looking forward hearing more soon.🙏🏾

• Awesome track, as always!
    And good surgery, my brother :smile: :wink:

• @LinearLineman Best of wishes on the surgery. We’ll all pull together and maybe approximate the number of tracks with vigor that you produce.
    I’ll have something ready for you whilst you recover granted that I finish this project soon.

• Thank you @gusgranite, @Ben @Daveypoo, @audiblevideo, @senhorlampada, for the good wishes. just back from that dramatic stereotypical movie scene where they unbandage the patient's eye after the risky eye surgery. Only this just was a brief adhesive rip and a stunning illuminated "K" (for Kafka?) on the eye chart. It was a little dramatic as the operated eye is the only one that works. Just a day looking thru my other, damaged, eye gave me new respect for what visually handicapped folks deal with. Anyway, big success and back to music making tonight, I hope.

@Daveypoo, I wish I could have some of that rhythmathing you discharge. We all make the best of our musical gifts. It shapes the uniqueness we each project.
    @WillieNegus, I have written lyrics and love them. Maybe that informs my playing... like I want to say something.
    @audiblevideo, I eagerly await your next project. My voluminous output is only cause I settle for less.
    @gusgranite, yes, I thought the piano entry dramatic, too. The pies are quite satisfactory, thanks!