Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BLEASS reverb available for pre-order

2»

Comments

• I'd love to see a 'lock' function for the Transform pad in BLEASS Reverb since I only have a limited number of limbs...

• @Samu said:
    I'd love to see a 'lock' function for the Transform pad in BLEASS Reverb since I only have a limited number of limbs...

thank you for your suggestions. Yet, we have not made a "lock" for the expression pad as it is intended to be played live. Yet, you can automate the parameters of it with another daw if you really need to lock a particular value.

• @bleassapp said:

@Samu said:
    I'd love to see a 'lock' function for the Transform pad in BLEASS Reverb since I only have a limited number of limbs...

thank you for your suggestions. Yet, we have not made a "lock" for the expression pad as it is intended to be played live. Yet, you can automate the parameters of it with another daw if you really need to lock a particular value.

That's true. I could always use KB-1 to send two Midi CC's and use AUM to route the CC's to the AU Parameters controlling the X & Y of the expression pad.

Most X & Y pads have a lock/hold function, especially if it's a value that 'resets' when released :)

• I know I have a habit of digging up old threads but I feel it's better to stay to topic than create new threads.

After going thru a bunch of Reverb apps I'm quite puzzled over the fact that many of them lack tempo-syncable pre-delay!

As I really enjoy using Bleass Apps I find it quite odd that BLEASS Reverb doesn't have tempo-syncable pre-delay?!
    Sure it's possible to calculate the pre-delay ms to match a certain interval at a certain tempo but having it calculated automatically would be so much more fun!

This would be a perfect opportunity for @bleassapp to give some extra love to one of their older classics ;)

Cheers!

• Has anyone ever made a rhythm-oriented reverb with tempo synced predelay and delay times, as well as envelopes for the onset and tails, maybe feeding into some distortion and chorus or panning? I want it to have an easy step sequencer for at least a few of the parameters. I've never found my itb dreamverb.

• edited May 2021

@abf said:
    Has anyone ever made a rhythm-oriented reverb with tempo synced predelay and delay times, as well as envelopes for the onset and tails, maybe feeding into some distortion and chorus or panning? I want it to have an easy step sequencer for at least a few of the parameters. I've never found my itb dreamverb.

Tried Drambo yet? ;)
    Everything you've mentioned can be done and designed in there. Your dreamverb is just waiting for you to patch it up:)