Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IOS 12.2?

How is iOS 12.2 working for people? I am always nervous about updating before knowing what's up.

Comments

• I updated two days ago and haven’t noticed any problems.

• No problems here.

I only worry early doors in the release cycle these days. Especially since Apple moved to public beta testing. Let those suckers feel all the pain, so we don't have to! :)

• Does MIDI control in Accessibility Switch control work again?

• No problems on first gen 9.7 Pro here.

I don’t seem to able to finish anything musical but that’s on me ...

• My 12.9” 2017 pro is doing fine on it. I’ve been busy packing to move but did get some music done seems the same as before.

• Apple is a bit aggressive with this update... usually deleting the update helps to get rid of reminder but this one just keep getting back on the device, deleted for third time now... I hope it will leave me alone at some point :smiley: