Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Just 2 More weeks until NAMM 2014

Any guesses as to new IOS gear might be introduced. A nice IOS powered Audio interface perhaps?

Comments

• I'm going. Lmk if there's anything I should scout out and I can file a report. I definitely need to have a list of targets this time. Too easy to be sucked into a vortex, otherwise.

• I did the interbike show in Atlantic City several years ago for a bike shop I ran at that time and the ammount of exhibits can really be overwhelming. I understand about getting lost in that vortex!

• I'm going to be there. You'll find me (and other iOS developers) at the Miselu booth most of the time.

• We'll Miselu devs while you're gone...

• I generally hope for more devices with native support for the Lightning connector, especially a simple midi interface.

• Audio interfaces that charge the iOS device is something I'd like to see.

• @funjunkie27 said:

Audio interfaces that charge the iOS device is something I'd like to see.

BATTERY POWERED audio interfaces that charge the iOS device.

• edited January 2014

ikmultimedia will present a brand new product that will be released in 2017... xD

+100 for battery powered ... that charge us

• Time for an Audio Interface with two phono/line inputs to use Timecode Vinyl with iPads.The DJ Player app can handle DVS almost a year now.

• Traktor Audio6? It's class compliant, should work.

• edited January 2014

@eccecelllo said:

ikmultimedia will present a brand new product that will be released in 2017... xD

+100 for battery powered ... that charge us

The one we announced at CES (iRing - http://www.ikmultimedia.com/iring ) is already on preorder (not normal for us, it means it is shipping soon) so we've been trying to work on this though of course with manufacturing there are still bound to be hiccups here and there. Things should improve there. That's also the reason some of the products are not fully announced but shown in private or on a smaller scale without a press release/announcement. We're doing our best to correct course there.