Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I Bought a Logitech Crayon, Why?... I'm Not an Artist

I'm really happy I got this as an alternative to the Apple Pencil, which for my needs is just a little too expensive.

Comments

• Cool, when did you upgrade your iPad? :D

My eyes are so bad I can't see the difference in the videos between the laminated and non-laminated screens.
    Personally I'll wait until WWDC'19 to see if my iPad Air 2 will get iOS13 or not, if not I'll most likely get the iPad Air 3...

• edited March 2019

@Samu I upgraded a few months ago, having all that extra storage is just great😎
    And the extra power is nice to.

• edited March 2019

@thesoundtestroom said:
    @Samu I upgraded a few months ago, having all that extra storage is just great😎
    And the extra power is nice to.

Can imagine that, I'm aiming for the 256GB iPad Air 3 when time comes.
    I do like to stay up-to-date with iOS's so I do hope the classic iPad Air 2 gets iOS13 if not then Air 3 it is...

Btw. did you check out the new free sound pack for GarageBand?
    It's really something for Bass Heads! :D

• Any reason why you guys are not considering the 11” Pro as an upgrade?

• edited March 2019

@Ben said:
    Any reason why you guys are not considering the 11” Pro as an upgrade?

It’s got no 3.5mm headphone jack and is more expensive...
    And needs more dongles or ‘clag-nuts’ LOL.

• @Ben Anything without a headphone jack is a bit of a pain for my kind of demos and of course the price is way out of my range

• I didn't watch the video yet but I am very happy with the 2018 ipad, 128gb was $349. And the pencil is really great, I'm not an artist either but I use goodnotes for all of my social work paperwork and the pencil is a huge improvement over the adonit bluetooth stylus I was previously using. I got a silicon sleeve for the pencil that makes it much easier to hold and for my arthritis that's very good.

• @Samu said:

@Ben said:
    Any reason why you guys are not considering the 11” Pro as an upgrade?

It’s got no 3.5mm headphone jack and is more expensive...
    And needs more dongles or ‘clag-nuts’ LOL.

@thesoundtestroom said:
    @Ben Anything without a headphone jack is a bit of a pain for my kind of demos and of course the price is way out of my range

The 11” Pro 256 GB was on sale through Saturday for $825 American.
    The Air 3 64 GB is listing for $499. Not sure what more storage will cost.