Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Need some relaxing, easy listening music? Try the new album from Oliver Papke and Colin Powell

50% iPad (guitars: Tonestack and Bias FX, some orchestral sounds: various, including Thumbjam, Garageband and Cubasis. Arranging, mixing and mastering in Cubasis) and 50% Magix on Mac for Oliver's piano and most of the strings etc.

My new album with German composer and musician Oliver Papke is now released. Please feel free to listen, purchase, download and share the link. :)

It is rather different in style to my albums with Doug Woods (who I am still working with :) ) but is ideal for relaxing to and letting the stresses of the day float away!

Here is Oliver's message:

Dear friends...We would like to take you on a magical journey to a world full of instrumental music...of piano, guitar and flute harmonies and full orchestral sounds that we want to bring into your heart.

Finally, after much work and passion, our first album is ready! Please share it with everyone!

We would be very happy if you like it as much as us...

It is available on Bandcamp, Spotify and all good digital stores and streaming services.

Friendly greetings, Oliver Papke and Colin Powell.

https://oliverpapkeandcolinpowell.bandcamp.com/album/moments-in-time

Comments