Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video..iJ Bass HD, Quick Tutorial and Demo for this great sounding virtual jazz Bass Guitar

This will please the bass players here, I like the palette funtion but it plays well on the fret board too.

Comments

• Good sound and smart interface.
    Thanks a lot.

• Yeah, its a nice simple app, clean interface and easy to use.

• Which bass amp sounds the best? And does this work with midi guitar or midi morphosis?

• Cool.. I had this app a loooong time ago, and asked the dev to add audiobus many months ago, but he replied saying he was working on other apps and might not have the time, so i'd dumped it. It seems like it's been a while since it got on the bus; strange i never saw it on the supported apps page - is it me or this page/tab in audiobus rarely up tp date and/or often arbitrarily omits apps?

• edited January 2014

It's very cool, what it allows - kind of build your own - dynamic - interface; and having them in roman numerals (or whatever this system where you have the root represented as I and the 5th as V etc is called) helps a lot in getting a pretty handy grasp of structure, harmony and degrees.. I cannot tolerate quiz / game based learning apps.. so i was very happy when i found this one..