Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS Musician Gone?

I used to frequent iosmusician.com a while back. I just tried to go there now, though, and got redirected to different sites each time I typed in the URL. Is this just me or is this nice site retired? Anyone know? Am I living under a rock and this is old news? Likely.

Comments

• If it's the one I'm thinking of, yes, it's gone, but I believe they still have a Facebook page that is active...hope that helps!

• Yeah noticed this last week it kept directing me to a different advertisement every attempt at using my bookmark. I nearly wiped my ipad as I thought it'd been hacked :)

• Hmm, it hasn't been updated since October . Looks like they lost the URL. Maybe someone didn't renew the domain. It was a good site. Hope it gets sorted out and returns.

• His FB blog page https://www.facebook.com/iosmusician has also gone silent - still exists, but no posts from Sean. Anyone got a more direct way to contact him, see if he's OK?

• He's still posting on his personal Facebook page, so I guess he's ok.