Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dropbox/audiobus

edited January 2014 in General App Discussion

I can't import my Dropbox file to audio bus.. Anybody have this problem..? Can help me.. Anybody... :-(

Comments

• Audiobus is just a connector for your chosen apps.....on its own u can't get sound in or out of it.

• As far as I know, there is no DropBox (or any other file sharing/sending ) in AB. AB has no files to save or load, The Apps you use in the Input/Effects/Output have the files and they would have the possible options to import/export (send/copy,...).

Unless I'm totally missing the point ;-) which is always possible.

• edited January 2014

You need to email Dropbox about adding Audiobus (input) support for the Dropbox app. But you should rather use any of all the available apps that can play back samples (and download from Dropbox in some cases). Audioshare is a great app here. Just check the "apps" tab in Audiobus or on this site to see what apps are Audiobus compatible.

• Hi!
    So far I have not been able to find a playback app that works with audiobus. Any recommendation?

• @Josh said:
    Hi!
    So far I have not been able to find a playback app that works with audiobus. Any recommendation?

I am sorry, that can import from dropbox as well.

• AudioShare.

• edited March 2015

...and Multitrack Daw and Audio Mastering.

• ...or get FileBrowser that connects via Wi-Fi to your PC/Mac and you can pre-listen and copy files into AudioShare...