Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beta test NPD β€” A new phase distortion auv3 synth from Nikolozi

Comments

• Cool layout very similar to his other synths.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Cool layout very similar to his other synths.

Yes his synths has really nice looking ui's

• This is quite a gritty synth and nice that such a simple synth has the effects parameters in the mod matrix, the only issue i have so far is the mod matrix, scroll up and down with your finger swipe, change value up and down with your finger swipe, and who didn't see that being an issue ?

• Awesome! I'm in

• Nice amp/envelope curves. More than just straight lined ADSR.

• Says I have to have ios12 to beta test, and I don’t wanna make the jump. Will the final version have this same requirement?

• Filters and resonance aren't too great to my ears but I'll continue prodding it. I like the simplicity though.

• Anyway of filling up the screen of a 12” iPad?

• edited February 2019

@Jumpercollins said:
    Cool layout very similar to his other synths.

agree about the aesthetic, but I do wish the text was bigger for those of us with poor vision. It almost feels intentionally difficult to read.

this one looks quite a bit more legible though, and I like the look of those curves <3

• edited February 2019

woo i'm beta tester feared by all devs, managed to crash it after 5 minutes of using >:)

report sent, together with crashlog, so hope it helps ;)

great synth btw, really like those oscillators and filters, also distortion fx sounds pretty good

• I love how easy it is to get really raunchy sounds out of this.

• edited February 2019

sorry, disregard.. wrong thread :/