Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Soundfont Pro Just Got Much Better (Teaser Pics)

It's Multitimbral now, 2 weeks availability in App Store AB supported, IAA Coming

Multitimbral, Layered, and Multizonal

Up to 4 zones, layered with 2 presets

So eight different presets per arrangement

Same or different midi channel per zone

Octave shift for each Soundfont in multi zone

Color Coded HUD for each zone

Velocity sensitive keys, internal & external

High Precision Metronome for Overdubbing Capable Recorder

Multiple Time Signatures 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/8, 7/8, 9/8, and 12/8

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/soundfont-pro/id764436386?mt=8

Pics to follow

Comments

• Color Coded HUD

• edited December 2013

Multi Zones

• High Precision Metronome

• Metronome Sounds

• One more of HUD

• edited December 2013

HUD displays soundfonts names, zone notes, and midi channel.

• Wow. I wasn't initially interested in this app, having had BS-16i for so long.....but these are cool features being added.

• edited December 2013

Oh, video by thesoundtestroom will be coming soon. Not sure why pic resolutions are so low here. Pics also on ipad musician FB group page, if anyone knows how to post a better resolution pic here. Thanks. Happy New Year to a wonderful group, and Devs.

• edited December 2013

Resolution is perfect. Just click on pic for full view.

Happy New Year Morris. Come back soon.

• Sweet!! Looking forward to this!

• Note to dev: There is a typo on the "timpani" soundfont in this pic.

Spelled "timapni" in teaser pic.

• You've never played timapni? You haven't lived...

• Looks very nice, but I really don't understand why there's a limited list of time sigs. It's only for the metronome, right? It would be better to have 1 to 31 over 2, 4, 8 and 16 , an accent on beat 1 and a choice of where to place a second accent.

• Thanks a lot for pointing the spelling mistake, Seangarland!!

• Hi Paul,

Could you please elaborate on what you have in mind? In your proposed scheme, what would the time signatures look like. I am just looking for some specific cases so I can get my head around it and see if it is something that can be fitted in. Thanks.

• Well, the range of 1 to 31 would be the number of beats in the bar, the choice of 2, 4, 8 and 16 would be the beat value. There would always be an accented beat 1 in each cycle of the metronome, so the user then gets the option of choosing a second accented beat. In 7/8 it's helpful to have an additional accent on beat 5, for example, but in 10/8 you might want it on beat 7.

• Looking really, really interesting! :-)