Audiobus: Your virtual music studio.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Apps/Updates We Are Waiting For...

2

Comments

  • edited February 9

    there’s a couple of model 15 bugs that need updates: it wont stay in scale and the link functionality is flaky

    blocs with effects and multiout would be nice. along with midi in

    effects racks in bm3

  • I’m really hoping Yonac take the ToneStack motherload to AUv3.

  • All I care about is the upcoming update to AB3 MIDI features :smiley:

  • @gusgranite said:
    I’m really hoping Yonac take the ToneStack motherload to AUv3.

    theyve been saying they would for like a year.

  • @Ben said:
    Loopy Pro
    Group the Loop
    Samplebot AU: @Keenan is this on your wish list or have you heard whispers?

  • Also looking forward to the Cubasis update that adds video import and playback for scoring.

  • @Keenan said:

    @Ben said:
    Loopy Pro
    Group the Loop
    Samplebot AU: @Keenan is this on your wish list or have you heard whispers?

    Awesome. Surprised that this app doesn’t get more love.

  • In order oh likelihood.

    Photon
    Loopy Pro
    Nave - AU3. I know it will never happen - but you’ve got to hope.

  • @Ben said:

    @Keenan said:

    @Ben said:
    Loopy Pro
    Group the Loop
    Samplebot AU: @Keenan is this on your wish list or have you heard whispers?

    Awesome. Surprised that this app doesn’t get more love.

    I know right! The sequencer is a great feature but the perfect simplicity of being able to quickly record a bank of samples (especially from the mic) and recall them is something I’m patiently waiting for so I can use it in Cubasis and AUM. Once Cubasis finally gets video import and Samplebot AU is released, it’ll be a magic combo of instantly adding sound effects and foley to video as well as scoring.

  • Here's my long shot...

    The return of Z3ta+ with AUv3 support

    (Damn you Gibson!!)

  • Nanostudio 2 audio tracks.

  • It’s really surprising for me that there is not much pushing for the Fabfilter plugins in AUV3.. Anybody knows why they didn’t release any more? They didn’t got enough money? Technical difficulties?

  • Photon, GTL for iPhone, Gadget 2.

  • Linear lineman 12.5

  • edited February 9

    AUv3 Support for:

    Animoog
    Nave
    D1
    Synth one
    Fieldscaper

    Edit: and for DM1

  • I’m hoping for a new Xequence AU which can be loaded in AUM, with midi record/import/export and the excellent pianoroll editor 😊🙏

  • @LinearLineman said:
    Linear lineman 12.5

    Winner

  • @cnsg_music said:
    All I care about is the upcoming update to AB3 MIDI features :smiley:

    Coming very soon based on recent beta communication. Love love love this app.

  • An update of Modstep

  • @sinextesia said:
    It’s really surprising for me that there is not much pushing for the Fabfilter plugins in AUV3.. Anybody knows why they didn’t release any more? They didn’t got enough money? Technical difficulties?

    their main focus is desktop.

  • Magellan Jr update and Magellan AUv3

  • KB-1 (or whatever it’s called) on iPhone?

    NS2 on iPhone

    Gadget 2

  • Camelot pro...

    A promissed upgrade to support AUv3 effects, audiobus integration, and virtual midi ports..
    And offcourse much more hatdware profiles..

  • @lukesleepwalker said:

    @cnsg_music said:
    All I care about is the upcoming update to AB3 MIDI features :smiley:

    Coming very soon based on recent beta communication. Love love love this app.

    Always love new stuff that sounds big but I have no idea what it is or why I'll need it. Super bonus round etc.

  • @Santosgera said:
    MidiGuitar 2.5 and DrumPerfectPro 3.0

    Was new version of DPP already announced?

  • @Rebus_Knebus said:
    Magellan Jr update and Magellan AUv3

    Yes please.

  • Nanostudio 2 for iPhone

  • loopy 2 masterpiece boogaloo

  • Bank support and MIDI channel support for Korg iPolySix (laughs sadly)

Sign In or Register to comment.