Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NLog Pro presets

I purchased NLog Pro a while ago but was busy and as it was old and its GUI doesn't look polished and looks a bit dated I overlooked it and neglected it as I have dozens and dozens of other more "attractive" looking synths that look modern.

But what a mistake that was. I guess many of you already knew but I had no idea the dev has worked on Nave among other things and so knows his stuff and it shows.

Anyway, now very much into exploring this synth, am wondering if there are any presets out there on the internet to download as starting points (looking for ambient types mostly). Couldn't really find any from googling.

Comments

• Would love to see a Nlog Pro2 synth come along with a modern look and AU capability

• I might possibly have some - not sure where though - or I might have deleted them. I'll have a look tomorrow.

• What a great synth!!! So underrated