Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Longing/ BeatHawk flute from the new Woodwind pack.

Straight ahead shmaltz. Kawai Shigeru piano combined with RC275 iOS piano.
ISymph strings. BeatHawk trombs and flute. Cubasis gets better as I do.

Comments

• edited January 2019

I'm sorry... I missed this one and just found it.

I found this to be breathtaking... some Bill Evans stylings. I'm not sure if you take that as the compliment it is intended to be.

Your use of the non-piano instruments are the best I've heard so far. They add immensely to the impact of the piece. Beautiful flute.

I really needed to hear this today at this time. It left me at peace with a very troubled world. I'm glad I looked deep beyond the front page to discover this gem that slipped through without comments.

While I was busy generating click bait this moment of beauty skipped by without comment. Sorry.

PS - I went ahead and bought your book for a good laugh.

• I have to get that Woodwind Pack. That Flute is just perfect. Especially if it goes on sale for NAMM.

• That was beautiful!

• Now... make a companion piece called "Shorting" and put them in the Wall Street Suite.

• Yes fabulous....

• I like that a lot :)

• That sounds really good :)

• Lovely. Where was the boardwalk image taken?

• Lovely indeed. I also heard some nice Bill Evans influences in there.

• Thank you @keenan, and you, too, @realdawei. I appreciate your listening very much. @Fruitbat1919, thank you for your praise, it means a lot. Always good to see your icon @White. Thanks!

@shamanmoon the boardwalk is in St. Augustine Florida where I once lived. A mere 7,000 miles away now.

@McDtracy and @lukesleepwalker, thank you both. I take the Bill Evans comparison as a great compliment. I used to think the only thing I had in common with Bill was my piano playing posture. Good to hear there might be a little more there.

Thank you all. Your liking my stuff is really important to me.

• edited January 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    I used to think the only thing I had in common with Bill Evans was my piano playing posture.

Comparing musicians is dangerous. If I had said your technique reminds me of a young Pete Jolly. That would mean something to me but might make you Mute me on the Forum. Thankfully you can't mute me and I a can blather on about your skills.

I can't tell the difference between you and Bill Evans. I don't play on that level to really hear the differences. I can tell you are going past Bill Evans in the sense that he colored between the lines and made music anyone would say sounds pretty. You make music that's a lot more like Modigiliani - who I happen to think created a new frame of reference for beauty.

Anyway, I'm blathering on and on hoping to see if my advice regarding just looking at the author and spending your time wisely has garnered serious consideration. I'm also going to use words that test the vocabulary of the writer and the sufferance of the reader. Why? Because it's also a type of art. Language - use it or loose it, mutha fuckas.

I posted on one of your threads that you can't really play jazz of you're not black. I can't play authentic S&M Polkas because I don't really like/hate people and don't have enough Polish DNA. But that does NOT mean I don't enjoy the effort of creating in that genre. PLEASE" Do not ask for evidence. You're not ready for that punk! (If I could say Punk in Polish that would help for example).

And I done yet for fucks sake?

I think I am. Coffees getting cold.

Are you still reading this? Good now that we have the room. I'll get to the core of the issue.

Do you think this Forum is ageist? Me too. These kids are all trained to think your can express yourself in 144 characters and no one deserves unlimited text.

Gotta cut this short. There are some Kids on the lawn again.

• edited January 2019

Yeah, language is the food of love. Love is the food of music.
    Music is the language of love. Food for thought. Play on, muthafukkah. And,no, the forum is not ageist. No one can spell it right but you.
    ( and plenty of folks here write exceedingly well, and at length, as I am sure you will admit when your robots stop torturing you with that polka music).

• @LinearLineman said:
    Yeah, language is the food of love. Love is the food of music.
    Music is the language of love. Food for thought. Play on, muthafukkah. And,no, the forum is not ageist. No one can spell it right but you.
    ( and plenty of folks here write exceedingly well, and at length, as I am sure you will admit when your robots stop torturing you with that polka music).

I was expecting a better essay from you Esse.

So, the forum is agist then... why quibble over words when we can fight over musical tastes. Your music is agist! It's suitable for the elderly... if they live in a Mental Institution and need to be sedated. Your mother... I'll stop there.

• You best have a couple of these....🍺🥃🍷🍹

• edited January 2019

Are you > @LinearLineman said:

You best have a couple of these....🍺🥃🍷🍹

SH:

You do realize I'm in AA right? But I'll follow your instructions and hoist one for old times sake.

My AA is Apps Anonymous... a program where you can buy more Apps without anyone knowing you did so. Works great using AA Bucks. I gave them $500 to open my account and the Apps are coming via snail mail on a Thumb Drive.

-IT

(Wrapped in SH:-IT tags to avoid being taken seriously. Just talkin' SH:-IT)

• I never allow myself to be exposed to music like this. I’m way too busy trying to find new music in the genre I try to create. Definitely an ego issue. This is fantastic and beautiful. Thanks for this. It reminds me of two people that are truly in love. That’s what I’m getting from it when I close my eyes and listen. Refreshing. Beautiful.

• Getting all sorts of tingles from this one. The marriage of the elements is just beautiful...

• Thank you @Morgman73. I wonder what got you to listen? I definitely appreciate that you did and took the time to send some words of praise. I means a lot to me.

Thanks, @onkey. I always value your approval. Not sure why this particular piece has resonated so much. It was all in a day's work at the keyboard, but I am happy something a cut above resulted.

• edited January 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    Thank you @Morgman73. I wonder what got you to listen?

There's so much to listen to on a daily basis... sometimes I think it's just finding a moment to check out new Creations here. I know I need to be with headphones and have the time to dedicate to listen to 10-30 minutes of new tracks.

• Love it. . . . Perfect soundtrack music. . . .

• @LinearLineman Just reading here in the forum like I do sometimes. Someone mentioned beautiful and I enjoy beautiful. I think that beautiful is a just a small portion of my final thought about the piece. It was very moving ad inspiring to me. Thank you for it.

• Thanks @dblonde for listening. I often hear soundtrack.... maybe it's the drama.

Thank you once again @morgman73. Would love to hear your music!