Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Winter NAMM 2019

edited January 2019 in Other

Who is going to NAMM!? See you there?? Lets meet.

Comments

• As much info as possible on the new 12 and Inno please.

• I may be there. Not sure yet but will report back if anything changes

• Report report report!!!! Hopefully this year we get some ios focus hardware. A bluetooth 4×4 pad controller with all the bells and whistles, can hold any ipad on a stand type thing and Rechargeable battery please.

• I wish I could, but I can’t. If you walk past the Korg booth, try to get some quality time with that Volca Modular. Would love to hear impressions :)

• edited January 2019

@hansjbs said:
    Report report report!!!! Hopefully this year we get some ios focus hardware. A bluetooth 4×4 pad controller with all the bells and whistles, can hold any ipad on a stand type thing and Rechargeable battery please.

It makes me think in Retronyms Wej with battery pack, the controller of your choose and special 3D printed clamp (it could be on special rubber to make it a smart case-like)

Bring this concept to the other post or put it inside my old make your own midi controller one. Maybe we can find a solution until someone decide to release it (atm only akai has 8pad one or korg with nano studio series which is a shame).

• @brambos said:
    I wish I could, but I can’t. If you walk past the Korg booth, try to get some quality time with that Volca Modular. Would love to hear impressions :)

Yes, me too! Have fun.

• @brambos said:
    I wish I could, but I can’t. If you walk past the Korg booth, try to get some quality time with that Volca Modular. Would love to hear impressions :)

pretty sure it will be not better than Ripplemaker !!

• @TheDubbyLabby said:

@hansjbs said:
    Report report report!!!! Hopefully this year we get some ios focus hardware. A bluetooth 4×4 pad controller with all the bells and whistles, can hold any ipad on a stand type thing and Rechargeable battery please.

It makes me think in Retronyms Wej with battery pack, the controller of your choose and special 3D printed clamp (it could be on special rubber to make it a smart case-like)

Bring this concept to the other post or put it inside my old make your own midi controller one. Maybe we can find a solution until someone decide to release it (atm only akai has 8pad one or korg with nano studio series which is a shame).

I do have a Wej and was thinking about doing the same.

• edited January 2019

@hansjbs said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:

@hansjbs said:

I’m probably will buy one from another user member of the forum to make one of my last shitty flasshy gadgets. I seriously encourage you to bring all this stuff into that topic I opened time ago. It’s the perfect place to puke madness :wink:

• @TheDubbyLabby said:

@hansjbs said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:

@hansjbs said:

I’m probably will buy one from another user member of the forum to make one of my last shitty flasshy gadgets. I seriously encourage you to bring all this stuff into that topic I opened time ago. It’s the perfect place to puke madness :wink:

Where is that topic?

• I have to sit this year out.

Pick up some cool stickers for me!

• I'll be there. Along with 6 other people from AudioKit. 🎉

• @hansjbs said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:

@hansjbs said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:

@hansjbs said:

Where is that topic?

I mentioned you there to keep this topic clear :wink:
    For anyone interested (reading this in the future?) searching in my profile/discussion you can find any topic I started.

• @Turntablist said:
    As much info as possible on the new 12 and Inno please

What’s the new 12?

• NAMM! Next week. Looking for demos of new Korg Volcas and Bitwig 3. And the usual synth hardware surprises.

• Stop by Akai and report thanks

• Hefty price tag, but looking like a pretty awesome machine on paper.

• Long-shot prediction: NS2 will be a free download during NAMM-19.

• @bleep said:
    Long-shot prediction: NS2 will be a free download during NAMM-19.

:D :D :D I see what you did there ;)

• @AndyPlankton said:

Hefty price tag, but looking like a pretty awesome machine on paper.

Nice price tag... I may order one for the guest restroom ;)

• @david_2017 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Hefty price tag, but looking like a pretty awesome machine on paper.

Nice price tag... I may order one for the guest restroom ;)

I was contemplating getting one for the Yacht :D

• More and more updates for my MPC X that's all I care about. Saw this yesterday, looks likr a nice piece.

• edited January 2019

Official Akai video for Force.

https://force.akaipro.com/

• @Jumpercollins said:

Here is a proper overview of Force.

• @Jumpercollins said:

@Jumpercollins said:

Speechless..Nice..

• Here’s another video.

• @Jumpercollins said:

Right at the end....It has Ableton Link !

• Clip launching 2019...

• Ok that does look nice. If I was richer I’d be on it. Maybe grab a B Stock in few years, especially if it does live audio clips well