Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Goals?

2»

Comments

• @TheDubbyLabby said:

@kinkujin said:
    ...meanwhile I take care of my old parents.

@TheDubbyLabby ... I know how this goes and how everything hinges on this stuff. Good on ya and all the best. Being a super motivated high achiever helps!

Thanks mate. It’s Justice, they grow me up so I love to be here to help them. Sometimes harder than I will want but worth every effort and bigger lesson in my whole life. :heart:

Spot on. Imagine much of my worry/life this year will be dictated by an eighty-something in Andalucia, but when that's worry's gone I will wish it back again...t'was ever thus :) Best of luck to both of us!

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:

@kinkujin said:

@TheDubbyLabby ... I know how this goes and how everything hinges on this stuff. Good on ya and all the best. Being a super motivated high achiever helps!

Thanks mate. It’s Justice, they grow me up so I love to be here to help them. Sometimes harder than I will want but worth every effort and bigger lesson in my whole life. :heart:

Spot on. Imagine much of my worry/life this year will be dictated by an eighty-something in Andalucia, but when that's worry's gone I will wish it back again...t'was ever thus :) Best of luck to both of us!

My owns are from there but living half life (in fact more than my whole) in Catalunya/Catalonia. My last uncle still lives there...

Best wishes an energy to you mate. If I can do something from here... I’m ears!

• more experience with ropes/knots and more kink parties

wait, what forum is this?

• “We’re putting the band back together”

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:

@kinkujin said:

On the plus side your eighty something is in Andalucia. Looks like I’m down for regular visits to Pitsea this year :(

• edited January 2019

@u0421793 said:
    “We’re putting the band back together”

Thanks to end offtopic and return to goals...
    :smirk:

@sysexual said:
    more experience with ropes/knots and more kink parties

wait, what forum is this?

We are the other granny forum you visit daily. Switch tab mate and don’t forget to close it before hit record in AudioShare. It records all audio on your device... :trollface:

• @MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:

@kinkujin said:

On the plus side your eighty something is in Andalucia. Looks like I’m down for regular visits to Pitsea this year :(

You are right Sir. I'm going there next month (I've just found out :) ) and was whining about the long flight from Texas and having to walk the sister's dogs etc (she needs to be in London for ten days)....but then it dawned on me that there's lots worse that a charming little market town with a butcher and a baker and a green grocer all within 100 yards of the front door...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:

@kinkujin said:

You are right Sir. I'm going there next month (I've just found out :) ) and was whining about the long flight from Texas and having to walk the sister's dogs etc (she needs to be in London for ten days)....but then it dawned on me that there's lots worse that a charming little market town with a butcher and a baker and a green grocer all within 100 yards of the front door...

Walk 100 yards from my sisters front door in Pitsea, and you're liable to get stabbed in the face. I was tough as old boots when I lived in those parts years ago, but I'm a soft country bumpkin these days and the prospect terrifies me.

• @MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:

@kinkujin said:

Walk 100 yards from my sisters front door in Pitsea, and you're liable to get stabbed in the face. I was tough as old boots when I lived in those parts years ago, but I'm a soft country bumpkin these days and the prospect terrifies me.

It's amazing how that happens isn't it? DIdn't used to care much about physical discomfort (violence), but have gone right off it :) Suggest a large dog.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:

@kinkujin said:

It's amazing how that happens isn't it? DIdn't used to care much about physical discomfort (violence), but have gone right off it :) Suggest a large dog.

I was shot, stabbed, beaten, had my throat slashed, all sorts when I lived down there - someone once hit me over the head with an iron bar leaving a cartoon-like head shaped bend in it. You should have seen the state of the other guys though. I just used to laugh it off, then added them to The List for later. Part of the penalty you pay for looking like a refugee from Gong or Hawkwind, when the rest of the county have shaved heads, an absence of brains and big boots.

I couldn't get away quick enough - I even lived in a van for a year just to escape. Fortunately when I go back down I'm usually in the company of my two nephews, who resemble small mountains.

• @MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:

@kinkujin said:

I was shot, stabbed, beaten, had my throat slashed, all sorts when I lived down there - someone once hit me over the head with an iron bar leaving a cartoon-like head shaped bend in it. You should have seen the state of the other guys though. I just used to laugh it off, then added them to The List for later. Part of the penalty you pay for looking like a refugee from Gong or Hawkwind, when the rest of the county have shaved heads, an absence of brains and big boots.

I couldn't get away quick enough - I even lived in a van for a year just to escape. Fortunately when I go back down I'm usually in the company of my two nephews, who resemble small mountains.

So I guess when I get a brochure suggesting a vistit to lovely and scenic Pitsea I should ignore it? Holy crap what a tale! I would love to have a couple beers with you and listen to some stories. My town was a bit rough and tumble (and still is) but nothing, I mean NOTHING like that. Wow.

• @kinkujin said:

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:

@kinkujin said:

So I guess when I get a brochure suggesting a vistit to lovely and scenic Pitsea I should ignore it? Holy crap what a tale! I would love to have a couple beers with you and listen to some stories. My town was a bit rough and tumble (and still is) but nothing, I mean NOTHING like that. Wow.

Ha! That's nothing! I grew up on the raw and ragged arse end streets of Twickenham and let me tell you on game day they'd be Welshmen sometimes and drinking.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@kinkujin said:

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:

@kinkujin said:

Ha! That's nothing! I grew up on the raw and ragged arse end streets of Twickenham and let me tell you on game day they'd be Welshmen sometimes and drinking.

The Welsh here are lovely in comparison. Still rowdy, but at least they're usually unarmed.

• @TozBourne said:
    Realistic goals? Probably not. However, my ultimate goal is to create some symphonic type of works. One of which I’ve been sketching out for a long time. Currently I create all kinds of different tunes, from jazz, rock and ambient to experimental electronic junk, so where the symphonic stuff comes in (and out) I’m not sure, but it’s still a goal.

I wonder if his sketch could be shared?