Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A Last Gaze // Animoog, Spacecraft

An exercise in rainy melancholy.
A harmonic idea born in Fugue Machine and further grown and polished in Xequence.
Here Animoog plays the main melody and Animoog (iPhone version, just got during the Christmas sale) is in charge of the high-pitched arpeggio line. It is the only way that I know to run two instances of Animoog in the same session. Spacecraft provides background texture and a rain sample is looped throughout the track.
Effects used: Kleverb, AUFX:Dub, DAW Cassette, Rozeta LFO.
Recorded in one take in AUM.

Comments

• Love this jam !

• Really like it - it has a kind of Nils Frahm Vibe - wistful, gazing out of the window at the slow damp afternoon. Love Animoog.

• @ageezz said:
    Really like it - it has a kind of Nils Frahm Vibe - wistful, gazing out of the window at the slow damp afternoon. Love Animoog.

Thanks! I’m having a lot of fun with Animoog, best purchase ever!
    I would be super happy if they would release an AU version!

• @silent1 said:

An exercise in rainy melancholy.
    A harmonic idea born in Fugue Machine and further grown and polished in Xequence.
    Here Animoog plays the main melody and Animoog (iPhone version, just got during the Christmas sale) is in charge of the high-pitched arpeggio line. It is the only way that I know to run two instances of Animoog in the same session. Spacecraft provides background texture and a rain sample is looped throughout the track.
    Effects used: Kleverb, AUFX:Dub, DAW Cassette, Rozeta LFO.
    Recorded in one take in AUM.

Where'd you get your rain sample? It's a pretty good one. I've been recording rain and thunderstorms when they happen but I'm just not happy with my mics. I've always wanted to do something like this on a full-album scale with the music tracks even softer than they are here.

• edited December 2018

@oat_phipps said:

Where'd you get your rain sample? It's a pretty good one. I've been recording rain and thunderstorms when they happen but I'm just not happy with my mics. I've always wanted to do something like this on a full-album scale with the music tracks even softer than they are here.

Not mine, found it here.