Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Interactions (NS2 chillout track)

Posted this few days ago in in NS songs thread but not everybody from AB forums is active there so decided to put it also here :)
Everything just Obsidian and build in FXs, no external stuff used. Drums are factory bank.

Comments

• Nice one. 👍
    Wished it was longer...

Wished it was longer...

yes, me too ! Most probably i will return to it after a while and will add some more ideas to that story ..

• @dendy said:
    Posted this few days ago in in NS songs thread but not everybody from AB forums is active there so decided to put it also here :)
    Everything just Obsidian and build in FXs, no external stuff used. Drums are factory bank.

Very nice. I like the dark vibe.

• Nice work! 😄👍🏻

• @dendy said:

Really nice track. Sounds wide and open. Good mix as well. Good showcase for NS2.

• thanks ! really appreciate your kind words !

• Digging this man! Ima have to bump it thru my headphones

• Curious if you used presets, I don't find myself tweaking around too much in this synth but just kinda going at it with the patches already made, this is encouraging if you used presets!
    I don't always use em just depends on the synth, and right now obsidien hasn't called my name to go deeper yet

• edited December 2018

@reasOne
    Curious if you used presets

Hm, hard to answer .. i'm always avoiding to use any factory stuff in my music, with few exceptions i usually start with "init" patch - sound design is for me a part of creative journey :))

Here answer is both yes and no :-D for beat i uses Slate factory banks "Electro 2" and "Crushed Lo Fi" .. but those banks were create by me, so.. count it for using presets or for using own stuff ? :lol: :lol:

For obsidians - factory patches "Africa Bass", "Artificial Strings" also made by me :-D That initial pad was made from scratch (3x wavetable "vocal" with lot of "POS" modulation) plus bass
    Be my quest to use it, if you like them here they are:

pad: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4hxy5d4otyzpps/Interactions by RaySubject.zip?dl=0
    bass: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e4sfqlwuun3g4x6/Bosonic Bass by Ray Subject.zip?dl=0

Only one used factory patch don't made by me is "Born Leader" (if i good remember this patch was done by Matt)

• @dendy said:

@reasOne
    Curious if you used presets

Hm, hard to answer .. i'm always avoiding to use any factory stuff in my music, with few exceptions i usually start with "init" patch - sound design is for me a part of creative journey :))

Here answer is both yes and no :-D for beat i uses Slate factory banks "Electro 2" and "Crushed Lo Fi" .. but those banks were create by me, so.. count it for using presets or for using own stuff ? :lol: :lol:

For obsidians - factory patches "Africa Bass", "Artificial Strings" also made by me :-D That initial pad was made from scratch (3x wavetable "vocal" with lot of "POS" modulation) plus bass
    Be my quest to use it, if you like them here they are:

pad: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4hxy5d4otyzpps/Interactions by RaySubject.zip?dl=0
    bass: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e4sfqlwuun3g4x6/Bosonic Bass by Ray Subject.zip?dl=0

Only one used factory patch don't made by me is "Born Leader" (if i good remember this patch was done by Matt)

Haha ya man if you Made the presets, I can agree... You really aren't using presets 😄😄😄
    That's awesome man, thanks for the shares I'll grab those after work!