Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beathawk - Woodwind Ensembles

Not sure if this topic was posted yet, so sorry if this is a repeat! UVI finally released the Woodwinds Ensemble pack. For people like me who love incorporating full orchestral sounds in my productions, this is huge. :) Cheers.

Comments

• Did you get it? It sounds pretty good, but the demo was really short.
    What do you think?

• I LOVE it. There are a couple of samples not pitched entirely correct in the Flutes 1 Trill Tone patch (B4 and C5), but the fix should be as simple as fixing the root note for those two, and UVI will probably get the fix out their lickity split.

Anyways, the way it sounds with Brass and Strings Ensembles is perfect! I won't lie - I purchased Nanostudio 2 and was a little underwhelmed with the IAP packs. For instance, the Sax patch in the Acoustic pack sounds nothing like a sax at all. No harpsichord, etc. Having Beathawk as an AU has solved this issue. Only thing Beathawk is missing is a sax pack, but at least Sensual Sax makes up for that.

• edited December 2018

The Demo Sounds wonderful.

• Thanks for your take.
    Cheers!
    B)

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    I LOVE it. There are a couple of samples not pitched entirely correct in the Flutes 1 Trill Tone patch (B4 and C5), but the fix should be as simple as fixing the root note for those two, and UVI will probably get the fix out their lickity split.

Anyways, the way it sounds with Brass and Strings Ensembles is perfect! I won't lie - I purchased Nanostudio 2 and was a little underwhelmed with the IAP packs. For instance, the Sax patch in the Acoustic pack sounds nothing like a sax at all. No harpsichord, etc. Having Beathawk as an AU has solved this issue. Only thing Beathawk is missing is a sax pack, but at least Sensual Sax makes up for that.

Thanks for the heads-up etc.