Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iFretless Bass in BM3 mystery key change

I’ve just downloaded a BM3 save of a tune I was working on a while back.

One of the few midi tracks that I had not made a audio track of uses iFretless Bass, which has had a few updates of late.

Thing is the bass track is completely off key now and being the useless muso I am, I can’t figure out if BM3 has just oddly shifted all the midi notes or if iFretless is now tuned differently? It’s without doubt different from my soundcloud version.

Maybe BM3 is haunted as I’ve mostly ditched it for another app at this time? Lol

Comments

• Happedned to me in cubasis too

• @fattigman said:
    Happedned to me in cubasis too

With iFretless?

• Yes ifretless bass

• @fattigman said:
    Yes ifretless bass

Thanks for replying - thought I was going nuts lol

• if you guys want the loop recorder in ifretless bass to be returned please let blue mango know on their Facebook page, they say they will put it back if we want it back!!!

https://www.facebook.com/BlueMangoo/?tn=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARA70BfdMggsZDkn-vP3tvtrVtmkkNSuozCbwTAo7vY0xzDqqieHShavqRGbxWQu4NaEBv74B-QFcRKw

• edited December 2018

Just checked and iFretless bass AU version is in tune in GarageBand, but standalone/IAA version is not when using headphones at 44.1 kHz (IAA/standalone in tune on internal iPhone speakers which uses 48 kHz). It’s a half tone off. Seems to be the new funny bug as Zeeon has the issue too but as AU with some hosts.

Here is a quick workaround, set standalone version as below when using headphones at 44.1 kHz:

This should be reported to @Blue_Mangoo they’re really quick at fixing things.

• @Janosax said:
    Just checked and iFretless bass AU version is in tune in GarageBand, but standalone/IAA version is not when using headphones at 44.1 kHz (IAA/standalone in tune on internal iPhone speakers which uses 48 kHz). It’s a half tone off. Seems to be the new funny bug as Zeeon has the issue too but as AU with some hosts.

Here is a quick workaround, set standalone version as below when using headphones at 44.1 kHz:

This should be reported to @Blue_Mangoo they’re really quick at fixing things.

I’ve not been able to be too specific on what is happening regards the amount of shift or even if it’s an occasional bug, so I’m not reporting my own details yet as I’m still too confused. The last load seemed to have shaifted closer to what it was, but it’s late and my heads not great.

• I’ve sent a mail to Bluemangoo.

• edited December 2018

Hans from Bluemangoo have answered and will work on a fix today. Amazing!!

• @Janosax said:
    Hans from Bluemangoo have answered and will work on a fix today. Amazing!!

Wow that’s quick!

• Have the same issues in AUM mixer with iFretless bass, I found that synthtronic also does that key switch.

• they answered on their Facebook page as well....

• Did you guys get this sorted?
    Almost makes me want to get iFretless bass just to see what the heck is going on here. ;)

• @CracklePot said:
    Did you guys get this sorted?
    Almost makes me want to get iFretless bass just to see what the heck is going on here. ;)

Not yet, I’m sure they work on it.

• Latest update fixed iFretless bass pitch issue :)

• did they put the loop recorder back by any chance?

• @Janosax said:
    Latest update fixed iFretless bass pitch issue :)

Yep my track is back to how it was :)