Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Midiflow motion and Gestrument pro wow and difficult

I am on deep water here but what the heck. I’ve tested MF motion in AB3 and noticed that I could "play" the Gestrument pro by tilting my iPad, pretty nice. But I only managed to move the slider 1 in GP. And I have no idea what i’m doing. But I think I changed note value in a piano loop. But how do I set this to react to other sliders in GP? And can I if it’s possible make the X and Y axis change independently different sliders?

Comments

• Very cool! I haven't tried MF motion myself, but if you go into GPRO Settings >Midi input >Midi controls you can map incoming MIDI to Cursors(Cursor x-postion, Cursor Y-position, Cursor gate, and Cursor pressure) as well as sliders and scale slots (bottom of the list)

• @marcuspresident Please let me know how it goes!

• Just tried this now. Using audiobus add one pipeline with MF motion in the top slot, then add gestrument pro in the bottom slot. In GPRO map the sliders you want to control to a free cc#. Then, go back to MF motion, and select those cc numbers on each page of the app. Works like a charm!

• Yeah! I've got to try that after work!