Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BM3 IAP recommendations?

all packs on sale for 0.99 - I know there was some talk about how many of them weren't all that great, but are there any decent packs in BM3 that anybody would highly recommend?

Comments

• Just get some Bundles.

• edited November 2018

just bought the Basses & Drums Bundle for 0.99, includes 4 sampled instruments (incl one upright bass and a Ludwig drumset) which purchased seperately would also have cost $0.99 each, sounded quite good

• edited November 2018

i got the...
    -acid footsteps (170 mb)
    -Pure Digital bundle (980 mb)
    -Pure Analog bundle (1,05 gb).......packs for 3,27 euro (9 packs in total!!!)

top deal......love it @mathieugarcia

• @Jurri how do you get to the bundles?

• @Jose_Bee said:
    @Jurri how do you get to the bundles?

They are in the sound store of the app itself, all packs AND bundles are now €1,09 or $0,99....so better get some bundles as they consist of several packs which you can buy separate for the same price each 🤔

• edited November 2018

Heads up, the individuals don’t show as purchased when you buy bundles. It’s like a trap for completionists.

• What’s up with those epic packs? I can’t find any info on the site and the demos all sound the same...

• I'm a completionalist, and I count 45 sets.... 3 are free.

I see 4 bundles, and think it cannot be a mistake to get all 4 of them.
    And then check some individual sets more

• I got the drum and bass bundle, and I love this upright bass.
    Amazing. :)

• Ridiculous pennies into pounds pit of things to buy on a fat and lazy Friday...

• I got the 4 bundles, and both Epic Digital and Analog Basses and Leads.
    6 * 1,09 = 6,54 Euro

Any real recommendation?

• I didn’t say that every pack is in a bundle, I said there are bundles which contain several (2-4) packs, of course check the individuals who are not represented in bundles.....😎 I’m a completionalist as well...

@tja said:
    I'm a completionalist, and I count 45 sets.... 3 are free.

• @Jurri said:
    I didn’t say that every pack is in a bundle, I said there are bundles which contain several (2-4) packs, of course check the individuals who are not represented in bundles.....😎 I’m a completionalist as well...

@tja said:
    I'm a completionalist, and I count 45 sets.... 3 are free.

I did neither understand nor wrote something different ;)

• @tja said:
    I did neither understand nor wrote something different ;)

It’s all good my English is not the best ,.......At these prices it’s worth getting them all

• @CracklePot said:
    I got the drum and bass bundle, and I love this upright bass.

Yeah, the upright bass was great. Pair it with Soft drummer, then do the transient slices and rearrange until good things come out.

• @bleep said:

@CracklePot said:
    I got the drum and bass bundle, and I love this upright bass.

Yeah, the upright bass was great. Pair it with Soft drummer, then do the transient slices and rearrange until good things come out.

Sounds like a great idea.
    Thank you.
    B)

• wimwim
    edited November 2018

The Ludwig Kit is really good.

• Think I´ll also get that Berlin pack for Tines-like mellow Haq ambiances, and perhaps the grand piano? I only have the piano one finds in Garageband. Plus some more, probably.

• C'mon chaps. Got to find the next update somehow :)

• Actually, the upright bass was so low in volume. Do I have to go in and normalize every sample now, gah.
    The bertha bass was cool, and the ludwig kit was great. Comes with 43 good midi clips.

• @rthr said:
    What’s up with those epic packs? I can’t find any info on the site and the demos all sound the same...

I had the same issue with playing the previews in the app also. It kept playing the same sound regardless of the pack selected. You can preview the packs online at https://intua.net/packs/

• Grabbed the bundles and the msxii stuff. Great deals for the bundles and I love anything msxii puts out

• @bleep said:
    Actually, the upright bass was so low in volume. Do I have to go in and normalize every sample now, gah.
    The bertha bass was cool, and the ludwig kit was great. Comes with 43 good midi clips.

For that upright bass...
    Open the audio FX for the pad you have the bass loaded on.
    Scroll down to the reverb.
    Crank up the dry mix.
    Don’t know why, but it defaults to zero.

• @CracklePot . Re upright bass. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

• @kewtips said:
    @CracklePot . Re upright bass. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

You are welcome. It is way more enjoyable now, eh? :)

• Indeed! That was a curious soundpack bug :smiley:

• @studioAB said:

@rthr said:
    What’s up with those epic packs? I can’t find any info on the site and the demos all sound the same...

I had the same issue with playing the previews in the app also. It kept playing the same sound regardless of the pack selected. You can preview the packs online at https://intua.net/packs/

Yeah, I looked there too, but it doesn't show those packs either. Or am I missing something?

So did anybody buy the Epic packs? Are they any good? How many sounds are in there?

• edited November 2018

I've just grabbed the 4 bundles, but I can't install them.
    They're marked as "purchased" and if I click on any of them, it's noted "You own this"... BUT, if I touch the "RE-INSTALL" button, I'm asked to pay again :'( :/
    Anyone else got the problem ?

Edit : using the "Restore Purchases" button at the bottom right did the job 👍. Problem solved.

• @rthr said:
    So did anybody buy the Epic packs? Are they any good? How many sounds are in there?

I think the Epic packs were there on the initial launch of BM3, with so-so reception. The newer packs near the top seem to be of higher quality. Check out the bundles if you haven´t.

• Yes-I am afraid it was rather too subtle for my production style